• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

We were like 2 rows back for the Teague dunk on Neal. That game was so awesome. First, Neal hit a bunch of 3's, I think maybe it was his senior night? Acting like WoJo or some other douchebag slapping the floor and chest bumping. Then he got Teague-bagged in a play that immediately turned the game around and silenced a home crowd like i've never heard before.

On a side note, the College Humor guys (I think?) did a halftime prank where they brought out a buddy and made him shoot a blindfolded 3 pointer or half court shot or something like that for some crazy amount of money. But they told the crowd to act like he made it ahead of time, which the crowd did perfectly, announcer played it up, dude was running around like he'd just won the lottery. It was one of the funnier contrived moments I've ever seen. Good times.

We were like 2 rows back for the Teague dunk on Neal. That game was so awesome. First, Neal hit a bunch of 3's, I think maybe it was his senior night? Acting like WoJo or some other douchebag slapping the floor and chest bumping. Then he got Teague-bagged in a play that immediately turned the game around and silenced a home crowd like i've never heard before.

On a side note, the College Humor guys (I think?) did a halftime prank where they brought out a buddy and made him shoot a blindfolded 3 pointer or half court shot or something like that for some crazy amount of money. But they told the crowd to act like he made it ahead of time, which the crowd did perfectly, announcer played it up, dude was running around like he'd just won the lottery. It was one of the funnier contrived moments I've ever seen. Good times.
But we played them the very next game in the first round of the ACCT, Williams put a sagging zone on us and we were done for the year. Oh, we did play CSU in the NCAA.

Man.. I sort of hate you guys but I can empathize so I thought I'd give you a slight heads up.. And I'm not trolling. I don't know what's going to go down but there's a chance Ayo will be out on the market... You'll know either way by this weekend most likely.

Man.. I sort of hate you guys but I can empathize so I thought I'd give you a slight heads up.. And I'm not trolling. I don't know what's going to go down but there's a chance Ayo will be out on the market... You'll know either way by this weekend most likely.

Don't want him... The best point guard in recent history knew better than to think it was all about him.

What’s this about? Is it THT related or are you actually trolling?

What’s this about? Is it THT related or are you actually trolling?

THT related. Same kind of crap that had THT switch AAU teams. They have no beef with each other.. It's not the kids.. No clue how it plays out.. The staff thought they had both lined up.. Then a bombshell was dropped on them. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm sure they think its funny and want to keep shit talking since so many on here are apparently glued to the Mark Smith jabs, so they want to see if people here flip out over the fake decommit.

577.gif

Ain't touching this topic with a 100 foot pole.

I'm sure they think its funny and want to keep shit talking since so many on here are apparently glued to the Mark Smith jabs, so they want to see if people here flip out over the fake decommit.

It's being talked about on multiple insider boards. This isn't made up and I'm not trolling you guys. I don't care how many jabs you take at Mark Smith it's your board do whatever the hell you want.

This is 100% real.. Some of our douchery "gurus" on twitter are starting to let the news out. I'm surprised it didn't spill over to the free board and twitter faster. But this, by no means, a troll job here.

Yeah I’m pretty sure this is it but this guy at least wasn’t a huge douche on the previous page like the other Illinois visitors. Either way, not gonna worry about it. We have solid options that could come to fruition sometime soon and in the spring.

nice try

Stop being coy, this is a damn message board. What’s the rumor?
Basically it's something like THT wants to commit but not with Ayo committed, which made Ayo's parents mad and the family might decide to decommit OR that the Dosunmu's are upset that Illinois is still recruiting THT, knowing the apparent bad blood between THT & the Mac Irvin Fire people.

Neither seem to make much sense.

So the kids don’t have a problem with each other but the parents do? Makes sense.

This is smoke. Proceed as if no one heard the rumor.

Who cares, we like point guards that can dunk!

If Illinois risked Ayo to sign THT then they are truly to be pitied. I'll believe it when I see it.

I told y'all that Ayo is coming to Wake two months ago. Get on board.

His parents are unhappy because Illinois is still recruiting TNT and they don't like his parents. Obviously Coach Stephen F. Austin cannot be trusted.

Back