• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Just saw on ESPN Insider a list of the Top 10 NCAA Junior Prospects for 2018 and BC isn't one of them.

Basically it's something like THT wants to commit but not with Ayo committed, which made Ayo's parents mad and the family might decide to decommit OR that the Dosunmu's are upset that Illinois is still recruiting THT, knowing the apparent bad blood between THT & the Mac Irvin Fire people.

Neither seem to make much sense.

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The whole Ayo to Illinois story was driven by the relationship with Ayo's Dad and Chin Coleman. Word is that Illinois was trying to mend the fences. Maybe it ticked off Ayo's parents. Now, a bigger question here is whether all the drama is worth the hot chick.

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Under Construction #VIBES

Maybe Jaylen Hoard's parents need to tweet at Ayo's parents. I'm sure they'd like getting some love from Sharone Wright too.

Illinois will not lost Ayo because of THT. Dumb rumor. They'll let THT walk

This doesn't surprise me in the least. The whole Ayo to Illinois story was driven by the relationship with Ayo's Dad and Chin Coleman. Word is that Illinois was trying to mend the fences. Maybe it ticked off Ayo's parents. Now, a bigger question here is whether all the drama is worth the hot chick.

For a one night (one and done) stand? Absolutely!

Good analysis. Lots of drama around Ayo. In this case, you can’t just bang the hot chick a few times and get rid of her when you desire. You actually have to stay with her for at least a year. Probably more than a year since Ayo’s jump shot is not up to NBA standards.

Article on Wendell Moore, 2019 5* SF

https://keepingitheel.com/2017/10/24/unc-recruiting-wendell-moore-tells-tar-heels-hes-expanding-recruitment/

"Moore’s father told Tar Heel Illustrated that his son is still considering North Carolina, but wants to 'go through the process and see some options.' He also stated that his son is currently interested in taking official visits to Duke, NC State, Stanford and Wake Forest."

"The 247Sports Crystal Ball still projects North Carolina as an 88 percent favorite to land Moore, but look for the pendulum to swing away from the Tar Heels in the coming months. For the time being, it certainly appears as if his recruitment is wide open."

Sounds like he values education, even as a likely one and done. U*NC should be cut in that case.

Last edited:
Speaking of -

Anthony Harris only has one crystal ball but it is for Wake. Hopefully we see more balls drop soon.

Lol at biff thinking his news is a scoop. Read back over my posts. I will not be silenced!

Back