• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

I feel pretty good that Massoud will commit this weekend or shortly thereafter

Wow. Usually you pour cold water on my excitement heading into these visits.

Would love to land Massoud. He seems like a quirky dude and I dig it.

For some reason I am meh on Harris. Signing Harris will look good on paper & we need a pg, but I am waiting on the Cole Anthony miracle.

Anthony is a top 3 player, most likely not coming here. Harris is a tough get too, but possible. I would never be meh about a 6'3 PG with a 6'7 wingspan who has starred in the best hs basketball league competition wise for 3 years, ranks in the top 75 players in the country, and is widely considered the best defensive player at the guard position in his class.

I also feel like there is a really strong chance we get Massoud this weekend. He's taken control of the Deacsbasketball ig this weekend. That's not an official wake account.

Anthony is a top 3 player, most likely not coming here. Harris is a tough get too, but possible. I would never be meh about a 6'3 PG with a 6'7 wingspan who has starred in the best hs basketball league competition wise for 3 years, ranks in the top 75 players in the country, and is widely considered the best defensive player at the guard position in his class.

Did you say defense? That would be nice.

I also feel like there is a really strong chance we get Massoud this weekend. He's taken control of the Deacsbasketball ig this weekend. That's not an official wake account.

Yeah, it feels like he’s coming here.

Would be great if it happened on or soon after the visit... Doesn’t he have a few more lined up?

Speculation is that McCorkle will re-reclassify back into the 2020 class. Of course, this speculation barely rises to the standard of unsubstantiated interweb rumor, but there it is. 😎

Couple more crystal balls for IM today, including Evan Daniels. Guessing we’ll have a new Ish to try to save Wake Forest very soon.
tenor.gif

Usually a good sign if a guy announces right after visiting.

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.

Good sign. Looks like a solid player. Good to get on the board.

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world.
I love war and peace

Back