• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k19 - Charles Coleman de-commits to Wake. :(

Just put him on ignore.

Absolutely 'effin right. Those of you who engage him are as guilty as he is. When you become aware that you cannot win an argument, only a fool continues to argue.

Absolutely 'effin right. Those of you who engage him are as guilty as he is. When you become aware that you cannot win an argument, only a fool continues to argue.

Problem is some people find it entertaining to poke the bear that is RJ. The rest of us suffer as a result.

Problem is some people find it entertaining to poke the bear that is RJ. The rest of us suffer as a result.
Or, people respond critically to stuff he posts exactly as they would with any other poster, and he goes nuts in response.

Some people definitely troll him for trolling's sake, but not every RJ derailment is due to this.

Or, people respond critically to stuff he posts exactly as they would with any other poster, and he goes nuts in response.

Some people definitely troll him for trolling's sake, but not every RJ derailment is due to this.

I think it's like 40% trolling.

Absolutely frickin hilarious! I don't even have to say anything and you guys make me the center of attention and whine about it.

I keep forgetting it is MY FAULT that you guys act this way even in my silence. :bowrofl::cool::sick:

Last edited:
So we had several posts actually about recruiting and/or recruits and then things had to be redirected right back to RJ attacks? Seems clown-like to me.

Bol Bol committed to Oregon.

#1 recruiting classes in both football and basket I read.

How can they possibly be considered to having a better recruiting class than Duke who already has #1, #3 and #10? How is #4, #21, #38, #58 even vaguely as good? A system that says Oregon is better should never be considered rational.

How can they possibly be considered to having a better recruiting class than Duke who already has #1, #3 and #10? How is #4, #21, #38, #58 even vaguely as good? A system that says Oregon is better should never be considered rational.

Agreed, that is ridiculous

Back