• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hey Lobo... I mean Ruggiero....fuck off

deacdixieboy

Reaction score
Tonight was continued LOWF playcalling. I'm so done.

Had control of the game, then lie down and play to lose. Players deserve better. Clawson would do better to lay off the refs and light a fire under Ruggiero's ass.

OC has to go. And Clawson sucks too with the playing for FG bullshit on third and 8 from the GT 20 yard line in the third quarter.

Blaming it on the OC is soooooo Grobe era.

Clawson is an offense minded HC, who was previously an OC. The playcalling is 100% on him.

I get that you like the guy and want him to succeed here, but stop looking for others to blame than the boss.

obviously we lost but what was wrong w/ the playcalling?

except for that run on 3rd and 8th that i agree was weak

obviously we lost but what was wrong w/ the playcalling?

except for that run on 3rd and 8th that i agree was weak

Chicken-Shit.jpg

OC has been and was terrible. GT rarely had more than 2-3 people more than 5 yards off the line of scrimmage. Rather than making them pay, we ran right at them.

By the way, the DC has something to answer about. All of their biggest plays went against the left side of our defense, yet no adjustments were made. That's on the DC.

Wake was moving the d line guys to push GT to go one way. It worked in thw first half. GT Offense adjusted at half and was able to take advantage of the shifts.

If you don't think the OC makes a difference, look at Cincinnati. The Bengals changed OC after two games of not scoring a TD. In the next two games they scored 7! Better play calling would have given us two more wins this year already.

Back