• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Quadruple Double - Tim Duncan

deac_tracy

Reaction score
Technically the last quadruple double was David Robinson in 1994 but this video gives compelling evidence showing Tim Duncan should've had one in the 2003 NBA Finals.

Anyways found this video interesting. Apologies if this was posted before.

Hadn't seen that before. Clearly Timmy had block #9, the scorekeeper just blew that call. And I agree with the commentator that the other one was Tim's block instead of Admiral's. So he did achieve a quadruple double in that game, the only one by any player this century. And it was in the NBA Finals, for good measure.

I like that he uses the phrase "so just thinking, mentally". As opposed to the many other ways there are to think. I had to stop at that point.

I like that he uses the phrase "so just thinking, mentally". As opposed to the many other ways there are to think. I had to stop at that point.

Once you start listening for it, you would be surprised how many people, including really smart people, say ‘just talking out loud’ when they mean ‘just thinking out loud’

You must not have met my wife, because all her thinking is out loud.

Back