• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

It appears that a lot of men struggle with the idea that the 5000 year free pass is over. Whether it is touching, assaulting, verbal abuse or demeaning, less pay, less opportunity - it’s over. Rightfully so, it was fucked up. GHWB is a perv, a predator. Just like Bill Clinton and Trump.

:rolleyes

Brief update. Just asked my girlfriend what she thought about the GHWB thing with zero input from me. She thinks it's a complete joke and that the actress should have come out upfront or in private. She also, unsolicited, said "don't get me started on the 'me too' movement". Apparently her and her friends think women should come out at the time of an incident or soon after rather than waiting months or years to post on social media. They say that it is too easy and won't have the necessary impact.

Felt it was pretty relevant/interesting. I don't really have an opinion about the #metoo stuff, if anything thought it was positive and empowering. I'm sure the insults will start to rain down on my gf and her friends, though. Back to a tasty Oktoberfest, here.

She's your girlfriend. You wouldn't go out with a woman who thinks otherwise, I'm sure.

So if she felt the actress should have “come out at the time of the incident or soon thereafter” then she must feel it was an offense worth punishment. Thanks

She's your girlfriend. You wouldn't go out with a woman who thinks otherwise, I'm sure.

I had zero clue how she felt until 15 min ago. Her sister is a D.C. liberal and she's moderate. Expected a different response.

So if she felt the actress should have “come out at the time of the incident or soon thereafter” then she must feel it was an offense worth punishment. Thanks

She feels he shouldn't have done it but it was unnecessary to go public to millions of people about a 93 year old
man in a wheelchair butt grabbing. Sounds familiar.

I had zero clue how she felt until 15 min ago. Her sister is a D.C. liberal and she's moderate. Expected a different response.

She feels he shouldn't have done it but it was unnecessary to go public to millions of people about a 93 year old
man in a wheelchair butt grabbing. Sounds familiar.

Ask her what was necessary, and why his age matters.

Who is upset at her? I'm certainly not. Again, tough for me to get "upset" or "outraged" at something like this. Maybe I do have a finite amount of those things, @numbers. Giving my opinion that she could have handled it at the time of the situation, or more privately after the fact, with a 93 year old, dying former president really seems reasonable to me.
Seems to me that making others aware of his behavior is a lot more reliable way to change it.

Me Too? [GHWB commits sexual assault?]

I asked my girlfriend about the GHWB stuff and unsolicited she said “grabs turds bare sucks donkey cock.” I was surprised.

What experience do ITC and I lack that would aid in seeing this issue from the vantage point of Knight?

Brief update. Just asked my girlfriend what she thought about the GHWB thing with zero input from me. She thinks it's a complete joke and that the actress should have come out upfront or in private. She also, unsolicited, said "don't get me started on the 'me too' movement". Apparently her and her friends think women should come out at the time of an incident or soon after rather than waiting months or years to post on social media. They say that it is too easy and won't have the necessary impact.

Felt it was pretty relevant/interesting. I don't really have an opinion about the #metoo stuff, if anything thought it was positive and empowering. I'm sure the insults will start to rain down on my gf and her friends, though. Back to a tasty Oktoberfest, here.

I saw this and did the same thing with my girlfriend who pretty much said the same things.

I reckon some of us just have different a different kind of baby than others.

Back