• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

This can actually be key in the colder months - perhaps that belongs on the unpopular opinion thread, though.

Yeah if you're getting it on atop an iceberg. Wearing socks in or around bed for more than 10 minutes makes it feel like it's 110 degrees.

Yeah if you're getting it on atop an iceberg. Wearing socks in or around bed for more than 10 minutes makes it feel like it's 110 degrees.

I like sleeping with my socks on, but maybe I should take it to the unpopular opinions thread.

Ehh we keep our bedroom really cold - and sometimes the act of coitus can be fun at other times than right before bed through the holes in your pajamas - just an FYI. Keep socks on - romp - go back to doing other things that require socks/shoes. Stay warm and save time and effort = profit.

This can actually be key in the colder months - perhaps that belongs on the unpopular opinion thread, though.

this is mos def an unpopular opinion. I don't care how cold it is.

I'm glad this thread went in the right direction. I stepped in a 20 minute meeting, come back and bam! We all have sex now and it's cool to slap the consensual hiney!

I'm also no socks in bed crew but I keep a pair next to my bed at all times because I'm OCD and don't want to track dust or dog hair back in my bed after walking around the house.

i don't know what you guys are talking about. my wife prefers a short, vigorous session of missionary sex every fortnight. anything more would be excessive.

and we always leave our socks on

lights off, dick through the pajama hole?

Sorry to interrupt the fun...

As all of these incidents with GHWB seem to have occurred at a very ripe age, when he is also described as having a form of Parkinsonism, I have to wonder if the behavior is related to some associated cognitive-behavioral degeneration.

Sorry to interrupt the fun...

As all of these incidents with GHWB seem to have occurred at a very ripe age, when he is also described as having a form of Parkinsonism, I have to wonder if the behavior is related to some associated cognitive-behavioral degeneration.

Nah. Menace and danger to society. Awful human.

Well, I think the repeated similar incidents seem to suggest pretty boorish behavior that is not acceptable. Though, of course, not equivalent to more serious misconduct. I'm not a lawyer and haven't tried to determine for myself if this behavior would rightly be characterized as "sexual assault"--that's part of why I started this thread: To see opinions on this.

Anyhow, I think he and/or his spokespeople are right to apologize. And maybe to forego any further photo ops unless they can get him to agree to keep his hands in his lap or around Barbara's bottom only.

But this behavior doesn't seem to comport with the man's life and career as we've known it. So I suspect some loss of inhibition related to brain deterioration.

STEPHEN A: Skip I want to ADDRESS this issue.
[BAYLESS nods]
You KNOW I am sensitive to sexual assault
BAYLESS: Absolutely
STEPHEN A: BUT!

If this is your response to this sorta thing, you're doing it wrong.

This was just posted on a Facebook forum I'm in.

--------
Last night, my vibrant, very innocent, 10 year old daughter felt the first tinges of unwanted sexual attention.

1f61e.png
��

She was riding back from a friend's house -- on our street -- when 3 teenage boys stopped her. They asked how old she was, then said an older boy had a crush on her, and wanted to "touch her in inappropriate places."

1f631.png
��

When she got home she was very upset, naturally. I went down to the spot and explained to them that what they said had made my daughter uncomfortable, she's only 10, and not ready for those kinds of conversations. These were 13 to 15 year old boys, and they at least seemed chagrined about being called out. I asked them to keep the conversations with younger kids age-appropriate. They all said "yes, ma'am" and I went home to deal with the fallout of their thoughtless actions.

I had to reassure my child that she did nothing wrong, it wasn't her fault, and sometimes we run into creeps. Made her repeat it out loud, "I did nothing wrong." But still, I don't know how to make it better.

She's now freaked out to be in her own neighborhood because she doesn't want to see them again. She was afraid her daddy, out of town on work, was going to be mad at her when he found out. Makes me so sad that I wasn't able to shield her from the world's ugliness.
--------

Awful, just awful.

Saw a similar story about a 14 yr old in my neighborhood on NextDoor last week.

Took my kids to the aquarium in Atlanta last year and the male Beluga whale was following the female around incessantly. He had a raging boner and kept thrusting his tail at her trying to (unsuccessfully) forcibly mate with her; every few minutes a milky cloud would appear in the water. My daughters were transfixed and had a lot of questions. One question was 'why does he keep hitting her with his penis; why wont he leave her alone?.' I explained to them that they will find many examples in life of males being far more eager to mate than females and that the males often get aggressive about it. It was a really good teaching moment. Other parents with in earshot laughed uncomfortably.

These clowns are all aboard when it's Weinstein or Bill. It's a team sport for some.

Lolololol we can sleep soundly tonight knowing townie doesn’t engage in politics....

Snap back to reality, hello pot meet the kettle.

Back