• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Sky's the limit for the hussies who get their ass grabbed by an X-President!

hey, remember Joe Paterno and his legacy's change right before death? catamount feels we should probably overlook that one, too

Or for all we know he's been goosing women his entire life.

Link or are you just casually throwing stones, for all we know Shoo has been slapping that ass during intercourse his whole life. Odds are slim though.

Well I don’t think we should tarnish the reputation of a great man because he is sick. People trying to get 15 min of fame for exploiting an illness should be ashamed.

Please see the link I posted above. The disease you say he has, he does not have. He has Vascular Parkinson's which affects leg function, not his upper body. It is different that actual Parkinson's. You'll have to come up with a different excuse.

hey, remember Joe Paterno and his legacy's change right before death? catamount feels we should probably overlook that one, too

Did he have a disease besides being a piece of shit? I don’t think so. Hope he burns in hell.

Link or are you just casually throwing stones, for all we know Shoo has been slapping that ass during intercourse his whole life. Odds are slim though.

You're just speculating that he is only doing it because he is old and essentially had dementia -- link? And I love to slap that ass.

Did he have a disease besides being a piece of shit? I don’t think so. Hope he burns in hell.

Parkinson's doesn't make you repeatedly move your hand to an ass after making a lame joke

one could also choose to not put their hand around a person's waist, that's always an option

keep going, though

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/what-to-know-about-george-h-w-bushs-illness/

"People diagnosed with the condition walk with shuffling steps, and brain scans suggest they have suffered small strokes. However, they do not have the characteristic tremors of Parkinson’s disease, and they do not respond to drugs for Parkinson’s.

“They look like Parkinson’s from the waist down. From the waist up, they look very expressive,” said Dr. Alberto Espay of the University of Cincinnati’s Gardner Neuroscience Institute."

Parkinson's doesn't make you repeatedly move your hand to an ass after making a lame joke

one could also choose to not put their hand around a person's waist, that's always an option

keep going, though

Or if it somehow does cause it and his handlers know it because he’s made the “joke” before, maybe prevent him from doing it?

This post just nails the classic close minded opinion many people have. This man has a fucking disease and cannot control has actions or behaviors and is subjected to his own embarrassing impulses. The amount of shame you want to level on a person in suffering is truly troubling and reflects poorly on how you view people imo.

damn, even palma's a better troll than this.

So fucking what

The point is that everyone is accountable, even the powerful, not that it's ok to do bad things if nobody finds out or cares who you are

The post was more for you SJWs that love to vilify stuff like this, while not looking in the mirror at your own lives. Sexual assault/harassment is a huge issue in this country that absolutely does need to be addressed and stopped.

These particular GHWB incidents aren't even a blip on the radar of the overall problem, and will lead to absolutely zero change and progress, in my opinion. I just don't know how y'all can get so up and arms about relatively minor incidents that have zero effect on your personal lives (unless any of you know the actress/her friends/family) given the big picture.

I also really don't know why I keep posting, because clearly you will never be able to see this point of view.

The post was more for you SJWs that love to vilify stuff like this, while not looking in the mirror at your own lives. Sexual assault/harassment is a huge issue in this country that absolutely does need to be addressed and stopped.

These particular GHWB incidents aren't even a blip on the radar of the overall problem, and will lead to absolutely zero change and progress, in my opinion. I just don't know how y'all can get so up and arms about relatively minor incidents that have zero effect on your personal lives (unless any of you know the actress/her friends/family) given the big picture.

I also really don't know why I keep posting, because clearly you will never be able to see this point of view.

You are hopeless if you can't read every response I've written so far to understand that your attitude, as exuded by this post, IS PART OF THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:

because it's a terrible, terrible point of view

Main problem- Lots of unwanted sexual acts committed against woman raging from extreme, rape, to less extreme unwanted ass touching and comments.

Minor problem- with those actions well documented unless it’s on the extreme end of the spectrum they get ignored and despite many people realizing they occur and woman documenting their experiences the less extreme cases are brushed off as being part of the society we live in.

Solution to major problem requires some action within the minor problem where all unwanted sexual acts are rejected firmly including the less extreme, this takes awareness and open dialogue.

People on this thread acknowledging the only woman participating and telling us how big of a problem it is.

Couple of choice posters, I don’t see the big deal, this is blown out of proportion, harming a presidential legacy blah blah.

Woman on this thread- how about some self awareness that is the mentality that lets this continue throughout society.

You are hopeless if you can't read every response I've written so far to understand that your attitude, as exuded by this post, IS PART OF THE PROBLEM.

How? You don't know me. I have never assaulted or harassed a woman, hit a woman (although I've been hit by 2), have consoled friends who were victims, and have confronted harassers face to face. You may choose not to believe that, which is fine, but we clearly have different views of "the problem".

I'd actually like to have a beer or cup of coffee with any of you and actually discuss these issues like humans, as everyone, men and women, who I've thus far heard talk about the situation shares a similar point of view to mine. The white, suburban Charlotte bubble can be extremely homogeneous, and I certainly do appreciate your point of view.

tigerswood, thank you for the rep (seriously - he wrote me a nice message).
however, i'm posting a response out here because I think others need to hear this too: please understand that my experiences as I've posted them on here are not the only ones I've dealt with, and they are very typical to any woman out there. You don't hear about them in the full volume that they take place because of the reaction they cause. We get told we are overreacting, that we probably did something to make that person think it was ok, that we could 'really screw things up for that person if this gets out', that we are tarnishing reputations... so, yeah. If we all agree it's reprehensible behavior, then boom. That's it. End of thread.

There is no follow-on comment of, "but he's a good guy!" ...everyone loved Cosby until he was exposed, too. Sometimes 'good' guys do shitty things; their 'goodness' doesn't provide any type of protection if it comes out that they've engaged in this behavior. No excuses. The only thing you say should be, "wow. not cool. he shouldn't have done that." The end.

There is no follow-on comment of, "well, she could be after something." Deal with that later, if it comes out that that's the case. How come a guy can be proven guilty and still held harmless on account of his past actions or standing, but a woman who comes out and speaks about a negative experience is suddenly presumed guilty of something else that is totally irrelevant to the fact she was touched/groped/worse, without her permission or against her will?

How? You don't know me. I have never assaulted or harassed a woman, hit a woman (although I've been hit by 2), have consoled friends who were victims, and have confronted harassers face to face. You may choose not to believe that, which is fine, but we clearly have different views of "the problem".

I'd actually like to have a beer or cup of coffee with any of you and actually discuss these issues like humans, as everyone, men and women, who I've thus far heard talk about the situation shares a similar point of view to mine. The white, suburban Charlotte bubble can be extremely homogeneous, and I certainly do appreciate your point of view.
This post brings up a point here, the average man takes more punches from women than women do from men. It doesn’t really mean anything but interesting none the less.

See post above that explains (again) why it's part of the problem.
I don't discount or disbelieve any of the things you say you've done here; thanks for being a decent human being or something?
You can do all of those things and still be contributing to the problem.

This post brings up a point here, the average man takes more punches from women than women do from men. It doesn’t really mean anything but interesting none the less.

giphy.gif

Back