• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Yeah that’s the clear insinuation. He’s also gonna claim that’s fake news when someone presses SHS on it today and make some idiotic claim that he meant political favors

Man, this NFL Network stuff:

https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-suspends-marshall-faulk-ike-taylor-heath-1821206708

She notes that Evans propositioned her multiple times and repeatedly made lewd overtures:

Heath Evans sent Plaintiff nude pictures of himself on at least two separate occasions. Mr. Evans constantly propositioned Plaintiff to have sex with him. Mr. Evans also made several sexually inappropriate comments to Plaintiff, such as, “you’re making me horny,” and “needed to get in you deep and hard.”
She describes Faulk asking her for her favorite sex position, whether she liked oral sex and whether she dated black men. Cantor claims that his behavior soon escalated into something physical:

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.
She also describes harassment from NFL Network analysts who have since left the company. From Eric Davis:

...came into Plaintiff’s office pretending to ask for help with his clothes so he could grab and push/rub his body against Plaintiff. Mr. Davis made lewd comments to Plaintiff in her office and while on set, such as, “when are we going to spend time together?” “I want you so bad,” “my cock is so hard because of you right now,” “you look like a woman who knows what to do in bed,” “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets,” “[Mr. Davis] loved really rough sex and would love to be able to spank [Plaintiff] so hard it would leave marks,” “can tell you like it rough and would love it.” Mr. Davis also asked Plaintiff to have rough sex with him, and said that he wanted to choke Plaintiff from behind until Plaintiff begged him to stop. Also, while Plaintiff was working on set on a ladder, Mr. Davis grabbed Plaintiff’s behind, slid his hand between Plaintiff’s legs, and touched Plaintiff’s privates, while saying, “I can’t handle your ass it is so luscious.” When Plaintiff slapped his hand away, Mr. Davis aggressively told Plaintiff to never push his hand away again.”
And from Warren Sapp, who was fired from the network after soliciting a prostitute at the Super Bowl in 2015:

...came into the restroom while Plaintiff was preparing clothes, and urinated in front of her. Plaintiff screamed at him to get out, but Mr. Sapp laughed and told Plaintiff, “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.” Plaintiff complained to the NFL, but nothing was done until Plaintiff told the NFL she would work in the hallway. Mr. Sapp also gave Plaintiff sex toys as a Christmas gifts three years in a row, showed Plaintiff nude pictures of numerous women he claimed to have slept with, and openly talked about his sex life in front of Plaintiff and other NFL employees, including supervisors.
Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”

i love this, we've got senators resigning over shitty jokes but the president's behavior is somehow not enough

Were there no other woman that those guys came across, talk about being a target not once but like hundreds of times by multiple men.

good luck on Moore accepting the vote if he loses. fast forward to 2020 if Trump loses, get ready for an actual crisis

Also thinking... is there anybody in the public eye out there who hasn't committed sexual harassment?

Plenty of people. Why do you think it's difficult not to harass women? Just treat them with respect like you'd treat a man.

Seriously? You're the problem.

And our Pervident just implied that Gillibrand would blow him for a campaign contribution.

I just think it's too early for high profile Dems to call for impeachment or resignation. Let's let the noose tighten first. And with Gillibrand, it's obvious she's running in 2020. She has been 1 of my favorites for the Dem nomination, but I think there's a danger of her being seen as a 1 issue candidate when I think she's a lot more than that. That's why I think she's overplaying her hand a bit.

Also thinking... is there anybody in the public eye out there who hasn't committed sexual harassment?

Plenty of people. Why do you think it's difficult not to harass women? Just treat them with respect like you'd treat a man.

All those NFL dudes are finished.

I always figured Larry King to be a perv and now he is done as well.

Good riddance to all these fucks and the many more to come.

It's pretty clear at this point that America needs to turn over the keys to the broads for a while, particularly on the political side.

Man, this NFL Network stuff:

https://deadspin.com/nfl-network-suspends-marshall-faulk-ike-taylor-heath-1821206708

She notes that Evans propositioned her multiple times and repeatedly made lewd overtures:

Heath Evans sent Plaintiff nude pictures of himself on at least two separate occasions. Mr. Evans constantly propositioned Plaintiff to have sex with him. Mr. Evans also made several sexually inappropriate comments to Plaintiff, such as, “you’re making me horny,” and “needed to get in you deep and hard.”
She describes Faulk asking her for her favorite sex position, whether she liked oral sex and whether she dated black men. Cantor claims that his behavior soon escalated into something physical:

As time went on, Mr. Faulk became more aggressive, such as inviting Plaintiff to his hotel room, stroking and pulling out his genitals in front of her, pointing to his crotch and asking Plaintiff, “when are you gonna get on this already?” He also pinned Plaintiff against a wall, demanding oral sex while he pulled his pants down.
She also describes harassment from NFL Network analysts who have since left the company. From Eric Davis:

...came into Plaintiff’s office pretending to ask for help with his clothes so he could grab and push/rub his body against Plaintiff. Mr. Davis made lewd comments to Plaintiff in her office and while on set, such as, “when are we going to spend time together?” “I want you so bad,” “my cock is so hard because of you right now,” “you look like a woman who knows what to do in bed,” “you look like you would be an animal in the sheets,” “[Mr. Davis] loved really rough sex and would love to be able to spank [Plaintiff] so hard it would leave marks,” “can tell you like it rough and would love it.” Mr. Davis also asked Plaintiff to have rough sex with him, and said that he wanted to choke Plaintiff from behind until Plaintiff begged him to stop. Also, while Plaintiff was working on set on a ladder, Mr. Davis grabbed Plaintiff’s behind, slid his hand between Plaintiff’s legs, and touched Plaintiff’s privates, while saying, “I can’t handle your ass it is so luscious.” When Plaintiff slapped his hand away, Mr. Davis aggressively told Plaintiff to never push his hand away again.”
And from Warren Sapp, who was fired from the network after soliciting a prostitute at the Super Bowl in 2015:

...came into the restroom while Plaintiff was preparing clothes, and urinated in front of her. Plaintiff screamed at him to get out, but Mr. Sapp laughed and told Plaintiff, “Sorry mama, but your office shouldn’t be our shitter.” Plaintiff complained to the NFL, but nothing was done until Plaintiff told the NFL she would work in the hallway. Mr. Sapp also gave Plaintiff sex toys as a Christmas gifts three years in a row, showed Plaintiff nude pictures of numerous women he claimed to have slept with, and openly talked about his sex life in front of Plaintiff and other NFL employees, including supervisors.
Some of the specific texts she received from McNabb are also included:

including but not limited to, asking Plaintiff if she was a “squirter,” telling Plaintiff she “looked like the kind of girl that squirted when getting fucked,” “CUM to dinner with me,” and “why don’t you CUM over after work.”

It blows my mind people think that they can act that way. WTF.

In my mind there is almost no way Trump is not a sexual assaulter. Part of me thinks this could actually bring him down if it continues to build, another part of me thinks he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and people would not care.

In my mind there is almost no way Trump is not a sexual assaulter. Part of me thinks this could actually bring him down if it continues to build, another part of me thinks he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and people would not care.

I am really asking this despite what may come across as an accusatory tone, but didn't you support President Trump through most of the primary and into his presidency?

These allegations have been out there for a long time.

My apologies if I am mixing you up with somebody else.

I am really asking this despite what may come across as an accusatory tone, but didn't you support President Trump through most of the primary and into his presidency?

These allegations have been out there for a long time.

My apologies if I am mixing you up with somebody else.

I have never supported Trump, and have multiple critical posts of him on these boards. I also really didn't like Hillary, so I didn't vote.

Back