• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

OK...the Cuomo harassment accusations are snowballing.

I’ll revive this thread and put it here...

Cuomo Accused of Unwanted Advance at a Wedding: ‘Can I Kiss You?’

01nycuomo-accuser2-superJumbo.jpg

Meh

This gives credence to other, more disturbing allegations, but, standing alone, this is pretty benign.

That picture says 1,000 words tho.

It's not benign to most women.

Cuomo needs to resign yesterday. Fucking sleazebag.

Still pisses me off though that the pretend Christians on the right let Trump completely skate on two dozen allegations. They're just all so awful.

They were in a social situation. She wasn't his employee. He made a ham-fisted pass. She rejected him and, apparently, he accepted the rejection. Life, somehow, will go on.

They were in a social situation. She wasn't his employee. He made a ham-fisted pass. She rejected him and, apparently, he accepted the rejection. Life, somehow, will go on.

You don’t just go up and touch someone’s face. That’s not normal and it shouldn’t be.

You don’t just go up and touch someone’s face. That’s not normal and it shouldn’t be.

I don't disagree, which is why I said it was ham-fisted, but I don't think it's the kind of thing someone should be forced to resign over. It does give credence, however, to the other, less benign allegations against him made by his employees, over which he should probably resign.

Cuomo needs to resign yesterday. Fucking sleazebag.

Still pisses me off though that the pretend Christians on the right let Trump completely skate on two dozen allegations. They're just all so awful.

This. I don't care if politicians or celebrities have affairs. That's between them and their spouses. But between the sexual harassment and covid undercounting, it's already past time for him to resign.

Deaconson, I like the GQP phrase. Have you copyrighted it?

Madison Cawthorn has had a ton of new allegations come out lately but he won't face one lick of blowback from it. Fuck that guy.

I don't disagree, which is why I said it was ham-fisted, but I don't think it's the kind of thing someone should be forced to resign over. It does give credence, however, to the other, less benign allegations against him made by his employees, over which he should probably resign.

Ok fine, maybe in isolation this one is a socially awkward situation not worth resigning over, maybe. But he is a powerful man, obviously comfortable with using his power to put young women in very uncomfortable situations. That’s not a benign thing to do once and it’s definitely malignant when it’s part of a pattern. Men need to learn that they simply cannot do this kind stuff, no matter how powerful they are, even if it’s only once in a while isolated events.

it's weird how when Cuomo was America's sweetheart and these chicks political aspirations were tied to Cuomo none of these allegations came forward.

I gave up hope after Trump's "grab em by the pussy" comment did not stop him from getting elected.:confused:

Back