• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

It’s mainstream. Pretty sure Pelosi used it a few weeks ago.

I gave up hope after Trump's "grab em by the pussy" comment did not stop him from getting elected.:confused:

What was really eye-opening about that entire incident is that it happened right before the election, yet Trump actually won a majority of white women, and did so again in 2020. Given all of Trump's blatantly sexist and misogynistic statements and behavior over the years - it's no accident that many of his worst twitter attacks were aimed at female politicians who opposed him - the fact that a majority of white women still voted for him is a powerful tribute to the power of white tribal nationalism.

030221coletoon.jpg

He's 84 and served almost 3 years of a 3 to 10 sentence.

What?? How is this possible?

Basically the prior DA (who ironically enough was one of Trump's lawyers in the second impeachment), made an agreement with Cosby when he thought he wouldn't be able to convict him in one of the single cases that he would agree to not prosecute Cosby if he would testify in a deposition in a civil case. In that civil case Cosby basically admitted to the sexual assaults of other women.

Then a later new DA used the civil case deposition and testimony of Cosby to go back and charge him criminally. So the court ruled Cosby's 5th amendment rights were violated because he only waived his right not to testify against himself because he was promised there would be no criminal charges filed.

I haven't read the full 70 page ruling, but I've heard several podcasts and reports on this case. I sorta agree with possibly throwing out his deposition testimony as evidence in the criminal trial, but I don't agree with them ruling he can never be retried in this case. I get it would be impossible to find a non-biased jury, but they should be able to retry him without presenting the deposition as evidence.

Last edited:
Bill O’Reilly’s Sexual Harassment Settlements Are Even Uglier Than We Thought

According to The New York Times’s Emily Steel (a coauthor of many of the paper’s earlier O’Reilly investigations), newly released settlement agreements between O’Reilly and ex-producer Andrea Mackris and Rebecca Gomez Diamond, a former Fox Business Network host, reveal the women “were required to turn over all evidence [of sexual harassment], including audio recordings and diaries, to Mr. O’Reilly. In addition, Ms. Mackris was required to disclaim the materials ‘as counterfeit and forgeries’ if they ever became public.” Or as that’s known in plain English, to flat-out lie.

The agreements, including a $3.25 million settlement with Diamond, also confirm the previously reported detail that O’Reilly tapped private investigators to dig up dirt on Mackris (presumably to be used against her) and that, as part of the settlement, the investigators agreed to destroy that information. Shockingly, the new documents also show that a Mackris attorney switched sides in the middle of the legal battle in order to work for O’Reilly—widely considered to be a conflict of interest in the legal community, given the intimate knowledge the attorneys had on the accusers.

Man, I thought this might be an update on Cuomo and how maybe all those allegations were overblown and now he's going to run for President.

Kevin Spacey has been acquitted in the criminal case against him in the UK. Previously he was also acquitted in a NY case. One of Spacey's accusers was a male Wake Forest student whose mother was a local news celebrity in the Boston area. That case was eventually dropped. I never thought that Spacey was guilty in the same way that Harvey Weinstein always seemed to be. The case involving the WFU student always seemed to be driven more by the kid's mother than by the kid himself.

Kevin Spacey has once again walked free from a court of law. In New York in 2022, the Hollywood actor was cleared of any wrongdoing in relation to actor Anthony Rapp. And now, in London, he has been found not guilty of nine offences against four men, ranging from grabbing crotches to ‘causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent’.

We sat through the four-week trial in London. And as we did so, it soon became clear why Spacey was fully acquitted again.

Firstly, juries are not composed of members of our liberal elite. They are therefore far more sceptical of the #MeToo demand that we should always ‘believe the victim’. After all, Kevin Spacey was one of the highest-profile scalps of the #MeToo phenomenon. Indeed, the first article alleging Kevin Spacey sexually assaulted someone appeared on Buzzfeed in October 2017, when #MeToo was at its height.

At the time, powerful men were being brought down almost daily. While many genuine wrongdoers and criminals were exposed, such as film producer Harvey Weinstein, the #MeToo movement very quickly seemed to develop into a moral panic. Men were being put on lists of abusers over bad dates and ‘creepy lunches’. We were told to ‘believe’ all accusations without considering their credibility. As a result, prosecutors in the US and the UK found themselves under increasing pressure to bring charges to court...

...The alleged victim admitted he lied to Spacey about his age, saying he was a 23-year-old college student attending Wake Forest University, the complaint states. He said Spacey tried to get him to go back to where he was staying on Nantucket, but he repeatedly declined the invitation, the complaint reads.

...The alleged victim's mother held a press conference in November 2017 to speak about the incident.

"The victim, my son, was a star-struck, straight, 18-year-old young man who had no idea that the famous actor was an alleged sexual predator or that he was about to become his next victim," she told reporters. "Kevin Spacey bought him drink, after drink, after drink and when my son was drunk, Spacey made his move and sexually assaulted him."

Back