• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Libs: GHWB allegedly accused of accidentally touching a girls ass with his gimp arm and making a weird joke about it. OMG!!!!!!!!! :willynilly:

Libs: Bill Clinton accused of raping 4 chicks, and Hilldawg laughing about getting a person off for raping a child.... Meh nothing to see here!!!!!!!!

and the hypocrisy continues.

Libs: GHWB allegedly accused of accidentally touching a girls ass with his gimp arm and making a weird joke about it. OMG!!!!!!!!! :willynilly:

Libs: Bill Clinton accused of raping 4 chicks, and Hilldawg laughing about getting a person off for raping a child.... Meh nothing to see here!!!!!!!!

and the hypocrisy continues.

not what the discussion was about but you do you

apparently, because there is some disagreement about that fact

There really wasn't. Some disagreed that there is a spectrum of sexual assault. Like hiney touching is = b hole fingering. Totally different ballgame.

I get that you're tone deaf and all, but you do recognize that grabbing a woman's ass is a form of sexual assault, right? Whereas a male football player or a female soccer player slapping a teammate's ass is not a sexual act, right?

Ummmmmm........... everybody knows softball slapass is foreplay.

Ummmmmm........... everybody knows softball slapass is foreplay.

Exactly. Any SO of mine, past or present, really enjoys the gentle hiney slap. Gotta slap from the bottom up though, guys. You can't slap straight on or it isn't as effective and the lady will not be cool with it.

Exactly. Any SO of mine, past or present, really enjoys the gentle hiney slap. Gotta slap from the bottom up though, guys. You can't slap straight on or it isn't as effective and the lady will not be cool with it.

Right but I think ITC has boring suburban sex twice a month so it's different and your being insensitive.

Is it marginalizing women if I like to touch the hiney of my lady before sex time?

If you ask to slap ass before the sex time, it ruins the effects of the slap ass before sex time. Nobody asks "hey baby can I slap your ass before inserting the D?" nope, you just slap that ass with a lifting down to up motion.

how do you stand it being so terribly dull all the time

You make him look like Bill Murray, you warrior of the all things just and pure. Did you have an exciting Thursday evening watching MSNBC, completing word searches with social justice key terms, and fapping to the thought of middle aged women wearing appropriately tasteful pantsuits?

I don't think anyone on here is talking about patting the butts of your significant other. I also don't know that anyone has denied that there are varying degrees of sexual assault. The issue is that a few posters seem to believe that if a woman is offended by a butt pat from some random person, that complaining about this delegitimizes other "real" claims of sexual assault (or "real rape"). I think this part is idiotic.

i don't know what you guys are talking about. my wife prefers a short, vigorous session of missionary sex every fortnight. anything more would be excessive.

and we always leave our socks on

Dumb complaints like this trivialize an otherwise serious issue.

Not an isolated incident, and yes, I can compare it to the average woman experience.

It is as big of a deal as you make it. There's no fucking line with you people - today a pat on the body is assault, tomorrow telling someone their tie is nice is harassment.

Seriously, go choke on a bag of dicks.

This. All of this.

The smarm that Numbers, ITC and crew smear their words with is indicative of the path that we're on. In their view, it's beyond reproach to condemn a person having a perfectly normal interaction with another human being as anything other than full-on rape.

In their internet-bubbled world, they are able to say, "well, the one time that I'll meet a girl, I'll know to continuously say 'm'lady,' tip my fucking fedora, and hover my hand over her hip if we are lucky enough to take a picture together."

Awesome - two white people are bent out of shape because someone brushed up against a butt. Hey - that's fucking trivial, and should be treated as such. I'm going to go talk to a dude today who has literally fucking killed people - white people butt-brushing is not on his radar.

But good on Numbers and ITC for living in such a privileged fucking environment that they can sit in their stupid fucking chairs and croon at each other, eyes-locked, while they furiously jerk one another off on a message board. Fight, you SJWs, and fight hard - get all the practice you can, because if/when you actually meet the real world, it's going to bend you over and drive a dick into you so fast that you won't even get a chance to whimper. Ph, I'd lump you in there with them, but the SJWs know you're black, so that'd be bad. I'll curtail my speech to save their feelings.

How are you not constantly fucking infuriated? If a woman being inappropriately patted on the butt causes you "outrage," how the fuck do you even begin to process the world? Do you just not know about the things I know about? Is your spectrum of emotion confined to 7-8/10 constant anger?

This is what I genuinely don't understand about you people - I cannot both be "outraged" by women being patted on the butt and equally "outraged" by rape. Rape outrages me and disgusts me. Sex trafficking makes me want to enact physical reprisal. Compared to rape and sex trafficking, I cannot have the same feelings about butt pats. Yes, it's a violation of someone's personal space, and damn, that shouldn't happen -- but it isn't death by friendly fire on the battle field and it isn't the harsh randomness of terminal cancer.

There's a line somewhere that people just need to fucking get over it. Otherwise we're just 7 billion sacks of blood with PTSD. ELC is right - if you over-state the butt-pat, it diminishes the rape (assuming these apples can even be compared).

Case in point.

If anyone can provide a post where anyone has said that there's no line between a butt pat and sexual penetration rape, that'd be great. Otherwise, it's just the same posters linked above mischaracterizing the argument so it's easier for them to rage against.

i don't know what you guys are talking about. my wife prefers a short, vigorous session of missionary sex every fortnight. anything more would be excessive.

and we always leave our socks on

This can actually be key in the colder months - perhaps that belongs on the unpopular opinion thread, though.

Back