• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

I don't believe anyone here has said they don't call people out. People are calling out others on here who seemingly minimize these "minor inconveniences" of having someone pat your ass when you don't want them to.

na, it's not. the guy probably took offense at it and then moved on with his life because he thinks it's ok and the woman who called him on it is just a bitch

and the evidence for this is literally the responses from people on this thread

Dude, absolutely call it out, and the dude that does it should feel shame. The "you" in "when 'you' overstate" isn't the victim, it's the fucking SWJ trying to step in and draw attention to themselves instead of the problem. If this thread were full of, "he touched me, I called him out, and things got better" stories, I wouldn't even be posting in it.

Look at my example with the gay dude back on page 2 or whatever, basically the same thing on the airplane. You called him out, and that's the end of it.

Yeah, but now you are telling me I should just get over that behavior.
If I had not said anything on the plane, what are the chances ANYONE around me would have called that guy out? Probably zero. THAT is what needs to change, and you coming on here and harping that we're all 'over-stating the butt pat' is part of that problem. You can't normalize or justify that shit, and that's why people are now railing on you on this thread.

Is it okay for men to slap other men on the ass when entering and leaving a sports field?

Or do we need to ask permission each time and risk getting a delay of game penalty?

Dude, absolutely call it out, and the dude that does it should feel shame. The "you" in "when 'you' overstate" isn't the victim, it's the fucking SWJ trying to step in and draw attention to themselves instead of the problem. If this thread were full of, "he touched me, I called him out, and things got better" stories, I wouldn't even be posting in it.

Look at my example with the gay dude back on page 2 or whatever, basically the same thing on the airplane. You called him out, and that's the end of it.

So your problem is dudes on a board that's 98% dudes talking to other dudes to advocate for women.

Because it's GHWB?

What about the guy who did it to me on an airplane when I was trying to get out to go to the bathroom? Would it have been ok if it was a former president? Should I just brush it off because he's old and probably going to die soon?
I think the bigger issue in everything you're saying is you are using context to justify an action that is invasive and NOT OK to just do to someone without their consent. If some old dude is patting my ass, I will ask him to stop, just like I would ask a younger person to please stop. You don't get a pass just because you're old, and you can't normalize this kind of behavior for ANYONE, old or young or whatever, because no matter who is doing it they are inappropriately touching another person.

Because it's an old man in a wheelchair and an old man in a wheelchair who everybody happens to know is on his last legs and yes, that's relevant. That it's GHWB can't be completely disregarded, because they aren't asking for a picture with him if he isn't GHWB. "Dirty old man" is not an excuse, but it's a reality that people deal with and have rolled their eyes at since the beginning of time. He's not fingerblasting anybody or tuning in Tokyo. He'll be dead soon and has been married to Barbara for years. A little goose shouldn't even be a ding in somebody's pride and at this point isn't even going to go into his spank bank. Maybe worry about how GWB or Jeb or Neil and their kids act instead, because you aren't going to change a 93 year old man.

Men copping feels in airplanes is creepy and I hope you called him out. He's probably the same one trying to feel girls up under a blanket when they sleep on the plane. Airplanes, subway trains, crowded clubs, etc... All the same.

Is it okay for men to slap other men on the ass when entering and leaving a sports field?

I get that you're tone deaf and all, but you do recognize that grabbing a woman's ass is a form of sexual assault, right? Whereas a male football player or a female soccer player slapping a teammate's ass is not a sexual act, right?

Because it's an old man in a wheelchair and an old man in a wheelchair who everybody happens to know is on his last legs and yes, that's relevant. That it's GHWB can't be completely disregarded, because they aren't asking for a picture with him if he isn't GHWB. "Dirty old man" is not an excuse, but it's a reality that people deal with and have rolled their eyes at since the beginning of time. He's not fingerblasting anybody or tuning in Tokyo. He'll be dead soon and has been married to Barbara for years. A little goose shouldn't even be a ding in somebody's pride and at this point isn't even going to go into his spank bank. Maybe worry about how GWB or Jeb or Neil and their kids act instead, because you aren't going to change a 93 year old man.

Men copping feels in airplanes is creepy and I hope you called him out. He's probably the same one trying to feel girls up under a blanket when they sleep on the plane. Airplanes, subway trains, crowded clubs, etc... All the same.

Oooooooooooooooooh, ok. So because it's happened since the beginning of time, it's ok. Got it. And because GHWB is old and married and is an ex-president, we should give him a pass. Got it.

The guy on the airplane was also old, he just didn't have the 'benefit' of being an ex-president. Is that why you hope I called him out? I did call him out, because I'm not OK with someone touching my butt regardless of how old they are, how many bar pins are on their WWII hat, how many years they were our president, whether or not they're married or for how long, etc..
As I asked GTB, how many people do you think would have called him out if I had not said anything? Probably zero, and sitting here listening to you tell me that some people should get a pass basically proves that fact. That is what needs to change.

Karma hopefully means knights wife is having a wrinkly old hand molesting her ass right now, when she gets home to complain just tell her it’s not a big deal and you don’t even believe it happened even though there’s a crusted Ben gay hand imprinted on her ass.

I get that you're tone deaf and all, but you do recognize that grabbing a woman's ass is a form of sexual assault, right? Whereas a male football player or a female soccer player slapping a teammate's ass is not a sexual act, right?

Bruh, you're talking to guy who was raised by all women.

Also, it's important to note that you and the rest of the SJW's on this thread DO NOT speak for all women. I know it's convenient and "feels" great to think you're speaking for all women but you aren't. The women who post on these boards are also not speaking for all women.

To answer your narrow-minded question, I fully understand that a non-consensual slap on the ass is certainly sexual assault, you dense fucking idiot.

Karma hopefully means knights wife is having a wrinkly old hand molesting her ass right now, when she gets home to complain just tell her it’s not a big deal and you don’t even believe it happened even though there’s a crusted Ben gay hand imprinted on her ass.

No no no. That's the "some dude's wife" argument again.

This is karma.

I bet Grabs Turds Bare has been less offensive IRL than many posters here. A lot of you are truly scared of your own fucking shadows and most likely have been unknowingly creeping women out your entire lives.

Bruh, you're talking to guy who was raised by all women.

Also, it's important to note that you and the rest of the SJW's on this thread DO NOT speak for all women. I know it's convenient and "feels" great to think you're speaking for all women but you aren't. The women who post on these boards are also not speaking for all women.

To answer your narrow-minded question, I fully understand that a non-consensual slap on the ass is certainly sexual assault, you dense fucking idiot.

KnightLogic/ There are people getting raped in the world though, so this doesn't matter \KnightLogic

Good, then this is a dumb fucking thread.

no one here thinks it's kosher to go around slapping women on the behind. No reason to go on a witch hunt trying to make yourselves feel better because someone else has a different perspective on the matter.

To respond to you, Doofus, I think that's a bit hyperbolic and not how I interpreted Knight's post.

Last edited:
Good, then this is a dumb fucking thread.

no one here thinks it's kosher to go around slapping women on the behind. No reason to go on a witch hunt trying to make yourselves feel better because someone else has a different perspective on the matter.

ELC and GTB beg to differ

Back