• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Me Too [Cuomo joins hall of shame]

Old people in wheelchairs can barely hold their arms up in the first place. And he’s reallly old. She could have gotten the same apology privately and it would have been just as sincere. I’m kinda meh on this one.

Dumb complaints like this trivialize an otherwise serious issue.

Dumb complaints like this trivialize an otherwise serious issue.

Yeah, it's completely cool to just grab any woman by the ass and tell a terrible David Cop a feel joke any time you feel like it. Every man I know does this all the time. Sometimes we play tune in Tokyo because we are men and that's what men do. If any woman speaks out, we just tell her that she is trivializing more serious sexual assualt and should shut up and makes us sammiches.

Last edited:
Mark Halperin also allegedly sexual harassed some women. I'd ask how hard is it to just avoid sexual harassment or assault but then I read some views of people believe is and isn't harassment even on these boards and that answer comes pretty quickly.

Mark Halperin also allegedly sexual harassed some women. I'd ask how hard is it to just avoid sexual harassment or assault but then I read some views of people believe is and isn't harassment even on these boards and that answer comes pretty quickly.

Yeah, I wonder how many times ELC has engaged in trivial, non serious assault like HW and then has told himself it was trivial and nonserious so he can continue to look at himself in the mirror.

This. How hard is it to treat a woman with respect?

guys, an unsolicited dirty joke and a quick grope is trivial shit. let's move on

I can live with a misplaced inappropriate joke or two (we've all made them) but people who are trying to excuse any form of groping are disgusting.

Just imagine if a male they deemed effeminate (so not locker room grab ass) groped them? It would be WW3.

I can live with a misplaced inappropriate joke or two (we've all made them) but people who are trying to excuse any form of groping are disgusting.

Just imagine if a male they deemed effeminate (so not locker room grab ass) groped them? It would be WW3.

I've been groped by a gay dude. I didn't go to the news about it. I think I said something like, "naw man, that isn't me" and left it at that.

Somehow, I've recovered.

Numbers and ITC and their incessant flamboyance are way more offensive to me than a gay dude touching my butt/junk.

That speaks more you than anyone else Knight. One is unwanted touching/battery while the other are posts on a message board

I've been groped by a gay dude. I didn't go to the news about it. I think I said something like, "naw man, that isn't me" and left it at that.

Somehow, I've recovered.

Numbers and ITC and their incessant flamboyance are way more offensive to me than a gay dude touching my butt/junk.

This happened to you once, not dozens of times? Were you at work? Was he in a position of power over you? Could saying something to superiors have affected your job prospects or your career?

Me Too? [GHWB commits sexual assault?]

It’s just boys messing around and rough housing. Like the Boy Scouts outlet provides

Ok so we've got two pro-gropers, I still think the nays have it unless palma wants to chime in and make it close.

I'd consider myself more of an amateur groper than pro groper but with enough practice I can get there !

Back