• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I don't care what Joe Walsh says. Ain't gonna happen. This is 2018, not 1974.

It’s a witch hunt

It’s bullshit. There was no collusion. NONE.

Trump has the constitutional right to shut it down.

It’s not obstruction. This witch hunt is hurting our country.

If it it’s shut down or not the piece of shit in chief will remain in office and continue to do irreparable damage, it’s 2018 and nothing matters he will remain in office destroying things as he goes.

I mean this is a pretty easy task.

Environment, even if you didn’t believe in climate change, which is a huge problem that we are just ignoring now, pretty much any EPA ruling the last year. Also in this realm you could wrap in seceding being a leader in clean energy that even if you don’t believe in climate change is the future, clearly not coal or oil.

Speaking of seceding power the decimation of the state department and any geopolitical good will abroad. Globalization has happen, will continue to happen and it’s either be a part of it or left behind. Another huge vacuum that’s being filled by China.

Then you could just point towards we are like the shitty neighbor that can never be trusted. Even when voted out the damage is done we are an unreliable electorate and our word means nothing, see one year change is world support.

e0d4f2d941ffda113ee60a10c24012bd.jpg

[h=1]GOP lawmaker: McCabe's firing ‘looks like retribution and a bit vindictive’[/h]
"This firing looks a bit forced, a bit rushed. Candidly, it looks like retribution and a bit vindictive," Dent said. "And I think it's unfortunate. The man said he's resigning, you know, and on a Friday night before his 50th birthday he's fired to take away his pension? I don't like the optics of this, I really don't."

Dent added that he believed Attorney General Jeff Sessions was "browbeaten" into firing McCabe Friday night after weeks of public humiliation from President Trump.

"It looks like the attorney general may have been browbeaten into this, he's been publicly humiliated and shamed by the president on multiple occasions, and I just don't think this bodes well."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/3...g-looks-like-retribution-and-a-bit-vindictive

I mean this is a pretty easy task.

Environment, even if you didn’t believe in climate change, which is a huge problem that we are just ignoring now, pretty much any EPA ruling the last year. Also in this realm you could wrap in seceding being a leader in clean energy that even if you don’t believe in climate change is the future, clearly not coal or oil.

Speaking of seceding power the decimation of the state department and any geopolitical good will abroad. Globalization has happen, will continue to happen and it’s either be a part of it or left behind. Another huge vacuum that’s being filled by China.

Then you could just point towards we are like the shitty neighbor that can never be trusted. Even when voted out the damage is done we are an unreliable electorate and our word means nothing, see one year change is world support.

e0d4f2d941ffda113ee60a10c24012bd.jpg

Yeah this chart is nuts. Anecdotally speaking, I've had numerous conversations with foreigners about Trump. Pretty much all of them have asked some combination of 1) Who actually voted for him? and 2) When will things go back to normal?

Yeah this chart is nuts. Anecdotally speaking, I've had numerous conversations with foreigners about Trump. Pretty much all of them have asked some combination of 1) Who actually voted for him? and 2) When will things go back to normal?

What do you tell them?

Looks like Trump wants to be impeached.

According to federalcharges.com, the statute of limitations for federal obstruction of justice is five years from the start of the obstruction. Given that there are obstructions for Flynn, Comey and other issues, it appears that Trump will be on the hook until somewhere between 2022-2023.

How fun would a perp walk be after he's out of office???

Please share examples of the damage

The disassembling of the EPA and many many many environmental regulations. With drawing from the Paris climate agreement. Pretty much his entire anti environmental agenda is and will be damaging to the health of our population now and for decades.

Moonz doesn’t give a shit about the environment.

And does anyone else find RJ’s fascination with perp walks annoying as shit?

Back