• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The swamp, right and left hates TRUMP

Mueller is an unknowing agent for Putin and the Dems at this point. He is Putin's useful idiot.

Plus, he has a lot to cover up in the CIA/FBI/Deep state.

The Swan soon will sing his final song.

trump-youre-fired.jpg

giphy.gif

people with brains hate trump

Rubes won’t care.

This Russian Rap is brilliant:

Clinton is sitting by her window
Crying
She feels very bad
She lost
Game over
Sorry, Clinton
You are a loser
And now the winner,
Well done, Trump
Mad Respect
I congratulate you from my heart

Rubes won’t care.

to be fair, Republicans have not cared about the deficit since before Reagan was president. Or more accurately, they only care about the deficit when they don't hold the white house.

Graham: Trump firing Mueller would be 'the beginning of the end of his presidency'

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:33 AM EDT
Updated: Mar 18, 2018 10:38 AM EDT
By Jennifer Hansler CNN
(CNN) -- Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said in the past, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"The only reason that Mr. Mueller could be dismissed is for cause. I see no cause when it comes to Mr. Mueller," Graham said, later adding he believed the Mueller was "doing a good job."

Graham called for Mueller to be able to carry out his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election "independent of any political influence."

"I pledge to the American people, as a Republican, to make sure that Mr. Mueller can continue to do his job without any interference," he said.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/37750720/...be-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-his-presidency

After seeing a couple of interviews with scumbag Felix Sater, I'm wondering if he is the money-laundering version of Whitey Bolger. The FBI covered for Bolger's murders and other crimes for decades for his informing on the Italian Mafia. Similarly, Sater did get off with a six month sentence and $25,000 for leading a $40M fraud. Then, he started being a snitch for the FBI and CIA in the US and Russia. He set up multiple money-laundering events in The Netherlands and other places for Russians.

Sater flat-out admitted that the Trump Moscow Project approached the banned VTB Bank for financing. It is illegal for US companies to talk to or do business with this entity. We also know Jared Kushner approached VTB. We also know VTB provided about $150M to try to save Trump Toronto while on the sanctioned list. These alone should cook Trump and Kushner and their companies.

Sater wouldn't answer if he was working for the FBI during the Trump Moscow negotiations or what he has been asked by Mueller. It would be great to know what Sater has told him. Could Sater be the one to bring down Trump?

Graham: Trump firing Mueller would be 'the beginning of the end of his presidency'

Posted: Mar 18, 2018 10:33 AM EDT
Updated: Mar 18, 2018 10:38 AM EDT
By Jennifer Hansler CNN
(CNN) -- Sen. Lindsey Graham gave a stern warning Sunday to President Donald Trump against firing special counsel Robert Mueller.

"As I said in the past, if he tried to do that, that would be the beginning of the end of his presidency," the South Carolina Republican said on CNN's "State of the Union."

"The only reason that Mr. Mueller could be dismissed is for cause. I see no cause when it comes to Mr. Mueller," Graham said, later adding he believed the Mueller was "doing a good job."

Graham called for Mueller to be able to carry out his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election "independent of any political influence."

"I pledge to the American people, as a Republican, to make sure that Mr. Mueller can continue to do his job without any interference," he said.

http://www.kbzk.com/story/37750720/...be-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-his-presidency

Okay Lindsey, I hope you remain this firm. The trouble with Lindsey is 1 week he is fully embracing Trump and the next he's his biggest Pub critic.

As for your posts, yeah, I get you, but I like to beat the looming constitutional crisis dead horse to further death. While there are several conscientious conservative commentators who continue to rail against Trump, there really aren't any congressional Pubs other than Flake and Corker or other Pub dignitaries who are consistent with their criticism. I know a few fiscally conservative establishment types like you who voted for Clinton and have sworn off Trump, but 80+% of self identifying Pubs, 40% of the country and 99% of congress are still pretty firmly behind him.

Rough Sunday morning for moonz, sailor, Lectro, and risc.

Not in the slightest. We chuckle at this parade of deep state uncorroborated bullshit and know it has a shelf life of 2-3 days max.

On the other hand, we wait to watch more deep state heads roll. And they will😆

Back