• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Yeah I'd stay away from anything reported by Louise Mensch or Claude. I stopped following them last Spring when they were both reporting that arrests were imminent.

Time to get on it, folks. Now is NOT the time to sit back and relax!!!

So Knowell, they hit my end of the year deadline for tangible results. They've already got a guilty plea and two people from the Trump Campaign charged with illegal activities related to Russia interactions. I am pretty satisfied that this is a real investigation and that it was, and will be, worth all the effort.

I really don't get the Trump apologists. Is anyone really surprised? This isn't squeaky clean Romney or even Pence. It's Donald ****'ing Trump. How can anyone say with a straight face "No way Trump did this! That just doesn't sound like something Donald Trump would do!"

I really don't get the Trump apologists. Is anyone really surprised? This isn't squeaky clean Romney or even Pence. It's Donald ****'ing Trump. How can anyone say with a straight face "No way Trump did this! That just doesn't sound like something Donald Trump would do!"

TITCR

His partner in Trump Soho is Felix Sater -"“Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it,” wrote Sater. “I will get all of [Vladimir] Putins [sic] team to buy in on this, I will manage this process.… I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected.” Echoing a line that would later become Trump’s own description of why he and Putin might get along, Sater wrote that the Russian leader “only wants to deal with a pragmatic leader, and a successful business man is a good candidate for someone who knows how to deal.”

Trump's Toronto building was partially financed by a sweetheart deal with Putin's piggy bank, VEB - http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-vnesheconombank-trump-toronto-hotel-2017-5

Trump was also partners with the Iranian National Guard - http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-azerbaijan-hotel-linked-with-corruption-iran-2017-3

That Papadapapadingdong indictment is killer. Campaign Supervisor? Hmmm....

The Papadapolous talked about Russians giving emails and dirt on Hillary before they were made public.

Today really boils down to who sings first between Gates and Manafort. Both are going to prison for a long time unless they sing or DJT pardons them. To me, the timing of the Papadapolous plea is not a coincidence. Mueller is signaling that there's more than just smoke here and he will work with those who help his case.

I mean, Webster's dad is basically copping to being the middle man between the Trump campaign and Russian gov't, right? The FBI rolled him on lying about contact with Russians.

Breaking: Mueller looking into conspiracy between liberal twitter bots and Orville Redenbacher to create a false demand for popcorn.

It will be interesting to see if the Blue Lives Matter rubes give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt on this investigation.

In other words, Trump could hang himself by pardoning them?

Today really boils down to who sings first between Gates and Manafort. Both are going to prison for a long time unless they sing or DJT pardons them. To me, the timing of the Papadapolous plea is not a coincidence. Mueller is signaling that there's more than just smoke here and he will work with those who help his case.

As I said earlier, from the indictment, it doesn't look like Gates or Manafort are going to be used as witnesses - maybe a debrief opportunity, but they would be terribad witnesses for trial at this level.

Not sure if he was "the" middleman, but it certainly looks like he was "a" middleman. It's important to note, however, that the charge is not for that but for lying to the FBI about it.

Of course it is. He pled to a lesser charge.

Back