• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

After seeing a couple of interviews with scumbag Felix Sater, I'm wondering if he is the money-laundering version of Whitey Bolger. The FBI covered for Bolger's murders and other crimes for decades for his informing on the Italian Mafia. Similarly, Sater did get off with a six month sentence and $25,000 for leading a $40M fraud. Then, he started being a snitch for the FBI and CIA in the US and Russia. He set up multiple money-laundering events in The Netherlands and other places for Russians.

I don’t know about all that Bullshit but I do know that the Biden and Heinz boys have a $1.5 Billion dollar Chinese deal (3 days after Papa’s visit) and that 3 members of the Biden/Heinz company are close relatives of Whitey Bulger

😂

Sater flat-out admitted that the Trump Moscow Project approached the banned VTB Bank for financing. It is illegal for US companies to talk to or do business with this entity. We also know Jared Kushner approached VTB. We also know VTB provided about $150M to try to save Trump Toronto while on the sanctioned list. These alone should cook Trump and Kushner and their companies.

Sater wouldn't answer if he was working for the FBI during the Trump Moscow negotiations or what he has been asked by Mueller. It would be great to know what Sater has told him. Could Sater be the one to bring down Trump?

You can't READ. Trying to do business with VTB is a FELONY. Doing business in China is 100% legal.

I notice you don't think Ivanka should be jailed for taking bribes from China in the form of getting trademarks from them during her visit there.

You can't READ. Trying to do business with VTB is a FELONY. Doing business in China is 100% legal.

I notice you don't think Ivanka should be jailed for taking bribes from China in the form of getting trademarks from them during her visit there.

Your Tin-Hat is getting tight

Vast majority of Americans believe it is time to shut it down.

I don’t. If we shut down the Trump/Russia Ruse how will we ever get to the bottom of Democratic Corruption-Collusion with the Kremlin?

😆

I don’t. If we shut down the Trump/Russia Ruse how will we ever get to the bottom of Democratic Corruption-Collusion with the Kremlin?

😆

So STFU and let the investigation proceed, no?

😆

link?

Donald Trump berates Mueller's 'biased' Russia inquiry

—————
Donald Trump has attacked special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the US presidential election he won in 2016.

He tweeted that the inquiry was unfair - and reiterated there had been "no collusion" between his election campaign and Russia.

He added that it was dominated by "hardened Democrats" and supporters of his defeated opponent Hillary Clinton.

Mr Mueller, a highly regarded former head of the FBI, is a Republican...
—————

🙄

After seeing a couple of interviews with scumbag Felix Sater, I'm wondering if he is the money-laundering version of Whitey Bolger. The FBI covered for Bolger's murders and other crimes for decades for his informing on the Italian Mafia. Similarly, Sater did get off with a six month sentence and $25,000 for leading a $40M fraud. Then, he started being a snitch for the FBI and CIA in the US and Russia. He set up multiple money-laundering events in The Netherlands and other places for Russians.

Sater flat-out admitted that the Trump Moscow Project approached the banned VTB Bank for financing. It is illegal for US companies to talk to or do business with this entity. We also know Jared Kushner approached VTB. We also know VTB provided about $150M to try to save Trump Toronto while on the sanctioned list. These alone should cook Trump and Kushner and their companies.

Sater wouldn't answer if he was working for the FBI during the Trump Moscow negotiations or what he has been asked by Mueller. It would be great to know what Sater has told him. Could Sater be the one to bring down Trump?

Sater definitely deserves to be in jail, but I’m sure helping bring down OBL bought him some brownie points with the government.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/anthonycor...ercover-us-spy?utm_term=.ybwEmBjjr#.wxZqkmZZ5

Donald Trump berates Mueller's 'biased' Russia inquiry

—————
Donald Trump has attacked special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the US presidential election he won in 2016.

He tweeted that the inquiry was unfair - and reiterated there had been "no collusion" between his election campaign and Russia.

He added that it was dominated by "hardened Democrats" and supporters of his defeated opponent Hillary Clinton.

Mr Mueller, a highly regarded former head of the FBI, is a Republican...
—————

🙄

Mine as well start The Official End of the Mueller Investigation thread.

Mueller is going to be fired. The real question is what republican legislators do when it happens. So basically we're fucked.

For what it's worth, Trump sure isn't acting like an innocent man- a good point made by Gowdy.

Mueller is going to be fired. The real question is what republican legislators do when it happens. So basically we're fucked.

For what it's worth, Trump sure isn't acting like an innocent man- a good point made by Gowdy.

Yep. And what are the American people going to do come November 2018?

What would need to happen to cancel the elections?

Halfway serious question.

If Republicans sense they will lose power at all levels, they’re not just going to do nothing to stop it.

What would need to happen to cancel the elections?

Halfway serious question.

If Republicans sense they will lose power at all levels, they’re not just going to do nothing to stop it.

This scenario scares the bejesus out of me actually. I think it would take something catastrophic (i.e. 9/11 style attack or a decoration of war) for the Republicans to actually attempt this stunt but I can bet you there are some who would consider it. We've already seen Scott Walker refuse to hold special elections this year (link below). That being said, if this were to happen there would be mass protests like nothing we've ever seen. Especially in this climate.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.po...26/democratic-redistricting-group-sues-425410

From a quick scan, it seems like all it would take is for red states to cancel their elections and for Congress to allow them to do it then not accept the results of blue state elections.

It's quite feasible that Republicans will use the Russia investigation to justify this. It wouldn't take much for Trump and the Republicans to do a 180 and say, "Yes, Russia is attempting to hack our elections. We need to postpone the midterm elections until we figure out what's going on."

Back