• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The golden shower video is out there. I'm scared to think what Trump would look like w his head soaked in hooker urine.

The golden shower video is out there. I'm scared to think what Trump would look like w his head soaked in hooker urine.

At this point Trump has to know that none of his supporters would care about the pee tape. Either Putin has something much worse hanging over Trumps head or Trump just likes and admires Putin.

"I don't agree with congratulating #Putin but bigger outrage is this leak that could only come from someone in @POTUS inner circle," Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida tweeted. "If you don't like President resign, but this ongoing pattern of duplicity holds potential for serious damage to the nation."

Yeah, Little Marco. Nobody likes a duplicitous taint...

So everything he does gets leaked immediately no matter how damaging, but the smoking gun proving collusion with Russia has successfully been kept under wraps for 2 years. Makes sense.

So everything he does gets leaked immediately no matter how damaging, but the smoking gun proving collusion with Russia has successfully been kept under wraps for 2 years. Makes sense.

Just give the Swan a few more months

Could Trump have "leaked" the story just to piss off everyone? Could he have done it to show them who is boss and to fuck off?

Brennan worried

Brennan is sweating. That Twit he put out the other day was savaged. Then Power got her ass eaten alive for tweeting “don’t mess with Texas toast Brennan”

They are all feeling giant sucking sound of pulled plug.

Testifying under oath is their destiny

"I don't agree with congratulating #Putin but bigger outrage is this leak that could only come from someone in @POTUS inner circle," Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida tweeted. "If you don't like President resign, but this ongoing pattern of duplicity holds potential for serious damage to the nation."

Let’s dispel with this fiction that the leaker doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

It's like he's talking into a mirror.

Could Trump have "leaked" the story just to piss off everyone? Could he have done it to show them who is boss and to fuck off?

Does he really look like a guy with a plan? You know what he is? He's a dog, chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it. He just, you know, does things.

Does he really look like a guy with a plan? You know what he is? He's a dog, chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with one if he caught it. He just, you know, does things.

While in NYC, he called in as someone else to praise Donald Trump on multiple occasions. By leaking, he creates a boogeyman.

While in NYC, he called in as someone else to praise Donald Trump on multiple occasions. By leaking, he creates a boogeyman.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order and everything becomes chaos.

Back