Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 9186

Thread: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

  1. #201
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    101,478
    Now here's something Fox News can report from this investigation.

    Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta Group.

  2. #202
    Rusty Larue

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem thru 2020
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if the Blue Lives Matter rubes give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt on this investigation.
    Blue Lives only matter if they are being put on the line everyday out in the urban streets of America making split second decisions to protect Real (cough-white-cough) Americans in suburban and rural areas from MS-13 gang violence, drug dealers, and inner-city crime lest it spill over into their communities.

    I'm pretty sure the hashtag doesn't apply to Deep State, George Soros funded, Clinton co-conspirators conducting a witch hunt against the best President America has had since Jefferson Davis.

  3. #203
    President Dipshit having a pretty bad day !

  4. #204
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    63,873
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    Blue Lives only matter if they are being put on the line everyday out in the urban streets of America making split second decisions to protect Real (cough-white-cough) Americans in suburban and rural areas from MS-13 gang violence, drug dealers, and inner-city crime lest it spill over into their communities.

    I'm pretty sure the hashtag doesn't apply to Deep State, George Soros funded, Clinton co-conspirators conducting a witch hunt against the best President America has had since Jefferson Davis.
    Also, white collar crimes aren't really a big deal.

  5. #205
    It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!

  6. #206
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    63,873
    Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!
    And through it all, one thing will remain true: the rubes will not care.

    It's ALMOST like this guy is perhaps a bit dishonest.

  7. #207
    Rusty Larue

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Winston-Salem thru 2020
    Posts
    10,970
    Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!
    We've already seen them test out both theories over the past 12 months.

  8. #208
    THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    paradise
    Posts
    44,077
    Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!
    Why are you guys so concerned with the Russians? Its clear that North Korea is the bigger threat.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

  9. #209
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    40,486
    donald trump is the threat

  10. #210
    Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Why are you guys so concerned with the Russians? Its clear that North Korea is the bigger threat.
    Damn, that's pretty good too. Say hypothetically Trump was seriously worried about impeachment. What are the chances he would literally start a war as a distraction? I mean it's definitely not zero.

  11. #211
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
    The indictment (it was actually an information, not an indictment) was a one-count indictment for making false statements to the FBI. Here's a link:

    https://www.justice.gov/file/1007336/download

    This is not to say that Mueller couldn't have charged him with more, but he didn't.
    I haven't seen the Papadopalous documents, but if it was an information, then it was almost certainly a plea down.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabs Turds Bare View Post
    As I said earlier, from the indictment, it doesn't look like Gates or Manafort are going to be used as witnesses - maybe a debrief opportunity, but they would be terribad witnesses for trial at this level.
    Next up the crooked podestas

  13. #213
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Of course it is. He pled to a lesser charge.
    And agreed to cooperate in further investigations.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    President Dipshit having a pretty bad day !
    Not really

  15. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Not really
    what would it take for it move the needle with you?

  16. #216

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Also, white collar crimes aren't really a big deal.
    If it can't be described in 1 sentence in an issue of "The Slammer" then it isn't a real crime.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    what would it take for it move the needle with you?
    A complete flip of the board majority to supporting trump and liking Russian interference. Then it would be spewing opposite talking points probably from Mensch and Taylor.

  19. #219
    Robert O'Kelley

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here
    Posts
    7,256

  20. #220
    Can the rubes ever be moved by anything Mueller says or produces?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •