Page 11 of 460 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Now here's something Fox News can report from this investigation.

Tony Podesta stepping down from the Podesta Group.

Rusty Larue

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if the Blue Lives Matter rubes give law enforcement the benefit of the doubt on this investigation.
    Blue Lives only matter if they are being put on the line everyday out in the urban streets of America making split second decisions to protect Real (cough-white-cough) Americans in suburban and rural areas from MS-13 gang violence, drug dealers, and inner-city crime lest it spill over into their communities.

I'm pretty sure the hashtag doesn't apply to Deep State, George Soros funded, Clinton co-conspirators conducting a witch hunt against the best President America has had since Jefferson Davis.

President Dipshit having a pretty bad day !

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by RChildress107 View Post
    Blue Lives only matter if they are being put on the line everyday out in the urban streets of America making split second decisions to protect Real (cough-white-cough) Americans in suburban and rural areas from MS-13 gang violence, drug dealers, and inner-city crime lest it spill over into their communities.

I'm pretty sure the hashtag doesn't apply to Deep State, George Soros funded, Clinton co-conspirators conducting a witch hunt against the best President America has had since Jefferson Davis.
    Also, white collar crimes aren't really a big deal.

It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    It will be interesting to see where the next pivot goes. First they claimed no contact with the Russians, until it was proven othewise. Then that there was contact but no collusion. Now that we can see the collusion, I guess they will either go with (a) Trump himself had no idea! or (b) Who cares, collusion is not illegal!
    And through it all, one thing will remain true: the rubes will not care.

It's ALMOST like this guy is perhaps a bit dishonest.

Rusty Larue

We've already seen them test out both theories over the past 12 months.

THE quintessential dwarf palmab03's Avatar
    Why are you guys so concerned with the Russians? Its clear that North Korea is the bigger threat.
    just drivin' round in John Voight's car

I disagree with you
    donald trump is the threat

Quote Originally Posted by palmab03 View Post
    Why are you guys so concerned with the Russians? Its clear that North Korea is the bigger threat.
    Damn, that's pretty good too. Say hypothetically Trump was seriously worried about impeachment. What are the chances he would literally start a war as a distraction? I mean it's definitely not zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug View Post
    The indictment (it was actually an information, not an indictment) was a one-count indictment for making false statements to the FBI. Here's a link:

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007336/download

This is not to say that Mueller couldn't have charged him with more, but he didn't.
    I haven't seen the Papadopalous documents, but if it was an information, then it was almost certainly a plea down.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabs Turds Bare View Post
    As I said earlier, from the indictment, it doesn't look like Gates or Manafort are going to be used as witnesses - maybe a debrief opportunity, but they would be terribad witnesses for trial at this level.
    Next up the crooked podestas

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Karma View Post
    Of course it is. He pled to a lesser charge.
    And agreed to cooperate in further investigations.

Quote Originally Posted by Say Hey Deac View Post
    President Dipshit having a pretty bad day !
    Not really

Quote Originally Posted by marquee moon View Post
    Not really
    what would it take for it move the needle with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post
    Also, white collar crimes aren't really a big deal.
    If it can't be described in 1 sentence in an issue of "The Slammer" then it isn't a real crime.

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    what would it take for it move the needle with you?
    A complete flip of the board majority to supporting trump and liking Russian interference. Then it would be spewing opposite talking points probably from Mensch and Taylor.

Robert O'Kelley

Can the rubes ever be moved by anything Mueller says or produces?