• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Timeline: Campaign knew Russia had Clinton emails months before Trump 'joke'

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...russia-had-clinton-emails-months-before-trump

It ended up being a joke because they already had the emails and Trump was trying to get the Russians to release them.

Right. You know how we used to joke that we hate UNC so much that we'd root for the Russians over UNC? It's like that. Example conservatives hate minorities, gays, and liberals so much that they'd root for Russians over us.

U*NC

A Fox "News" opinion piece. How thoughtful.

No Ph. You on the other hand are in non-stop dervish mode and have been for quite sometime.

You've been spun so hard that it looks like everyone else is spinning.

You're the one picking and choosing what to belief. I'm the one just taking facts at face value and making the logical connections.

You're the one picking and choosing what to belief. I'm the one just taking facts at face value and making the logical connections.

that I am not doing for sure

the Clintons have a lot more dodgy and downright illegal Russia affairs than Trump

you are spinning and deceiving yourself to deny it, I don't really care, if it makes you happy

If you really think this scandal ends with indictments of Manafort, Gates and Papadolous then I have a bridge for sale.

And anyone trying to write a legitimate opinion piece about the Russia scandal probably wants to refrain from using a photo of Dana Rohrabacher unless the piece is about Dana being a Russian stooge. Just a thought.

ETA: From the man who's been on this case for over 18 months.

Last edited:

that I am not doing for sure

the Clintons have a lot more dodgy and downright illegal Russia affairs than Trump

you are spinning and deceiving yourself to deny it, I don't really care, if self deception makes you happy

If you really think this scandal ends with indictments of Manafort, Gates and Papadolous then I have a bridge for sale.

And anyone trying to write a legitimate opinion piece about the Russia scandal probably wants to refrain from using a photo of Dana Rohrabacher unless the piece is about Dana being a Russian stooge. Just a thought.

If you are suggesting that there will be democrats indicted as well, then I think that you are finally on the right track.

If you are suggesting that there will be democrats indicted as well, then I think that you are finally on the right track.

Yes there probably will be. In fact I'd put money on it.

But more importantly I am suggesting that we haven't even scratched the surface of how all of this relates to Trump.

sailor is so deep into Clinton derangement syndrome. Just tell him any bad propaganda that relates to Hillary Clinton, no matter how outlandish it is, and he believes it.

Last edited:
I've honestly never seen anything like it. And I worked in Republican circles for years.

ETA: From the man who's been on this case for over 18 months.

Re: Dana Rohrabacher...case in point...

Back