• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

yep, and nothing will come out of it, and sailor will ignore it like the others because he wants to believe the propaganda.

that I am not doing for sure

the Clintons have a lot more dodgy and downright illegal Russia affairs than Trump

you are spinning and deceiving yourself to deny it, I don't really care, if it makes you happy

"that I am not doing for sure"

*does it*

If it comes out that both Clinton and Trump did the exact same thing wrt Russia, does Fox collapse in on itself?

I agree with you on this. There are a lot of things that should be so, and yet they are not. It's the world we live in.

I asked you a question. You can't agree with a question. You answer it.

I agree with you on this. There are a lot of things that should be so, and yet they are not. It's the world we live in.

some of us would prefer actual evidence and not easily debunked fox news spin that makes no sense when exposed to the light of day. Sorry teach.

sitting president vs. private citizen

only a deranged partisan prioritizes the latter and excuses the former

I think sailor is going throw whatever bkf went throw.

Thoughts and prayers, sailor.

Yeah I'd stay away from anything reported by Louise Mensch or Claude. I stopped following them last Spring when they were both reporting that arrests were imminent.

But the Marshal of the Supreme Court was about to deliver an order of impeachment!!11!!!

Back