• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Trump Reeks of Fear

TLDR or behind paywall...Trump acts as if he’s afraid of what Mueller and his team are discovering. Like a guilty person. Trying hard to discredit the investigation before the findings are announced.

Of course this is obvious to everyone. Except his supporters, who seem to be the most gullible people ever.

I didn’t see the opening but have watched the last 60-90 minutes of this hearing.

Fucking politics.

Pubs in perfect character, lying, misleading, mischaracterizing, obfuscating. Dems scoring points more honestly/honorably.

Strzok handling himself well under harsh fire.

Strzok has kicked the asses of the kangaroo committee. I hope Gowdy and Goodlatte are getting their Russian payoffs in cash.

I’m sure the edited clips playing on Fox News (etc.) will look very different, painting the Pubs as heroes searching out to protect us from the “deep state” and Strzok as the criminal villain.

*sigh*

I’m sure the edited clips playing on Fox News (etc.) will look very different, painting the Pubs as heroes searching out to protect us from the “deep state” and Strzok as the criminal villain.

*sigh*

We'll know when Trump turns to his middle of the night tweeting.

F.B.I. Agent at Center of Russia Probe Turns Tables on G.O.P.

“I understand we are living in a political era in which insults and insinuation often drown out honesty and integrity,” Mr. Strzok said, continuing: “I have the utmost respect for Congress’s oversight role, but I truly believe that today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemies’ campaign to tear America apart.”

He concluded: “As someone who loves this country and cherishes its ideals, it is profoundly painful to watch and even worse to play a part in.”

Back