• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

There’s more to come. Agreed. There’s a lot of garbage to sort through. You may have gray hair by the time we have the truth Boston.

Agreed. See comments above on the cost of this scandal. We all lose.

Such a cop hater. At least some of us can condemn the system and see how murders like Castile are disgusting. I have NEVER seen you sympathize with ANY cop who has sat in a vehicle or stopped a vehicle for a violation and had their brains blown out.

Your song and dance is old and tired.

I sympathize for all victims of violence, unlike you.

Such a cop hater. At least some of us can condemn the system and see how murders like Castile are disgusting. I have NEVER seen you sympathize with ANY cop who has sat in a vehicle or stopped a vehicle for a violation and had their brains blown out.

Your song and dance is old and tired.

Honest question but can you quote a post on these boards where you have done this?

I guess we should probably just go with what our Commander in Chief says and note that cops know what they're signing up for.

Absolutely correct Captain. Agree 100 percent! The mad hatter didn’t have to open her big mouth because she didn’t like the Trump. All four soldiers families were called. One big mouth attention whore used the death of a HERO to take a jab at Trump.

MAJOR FAIL. RIP HERO WHOS DEATH TOOK A BACK SEAT TO A SELFISH WOMAN.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Absolutely correct Captain. Agree 100 percent! The mad hatter didn’t have to open her big mouth because she didn’t like the Trump. All four soldiers families were called. One big mouth attention whore used the death of a HERO to take a jab at Trump.

you are a POS.

fall in line sheep. you do it well.

heil hitler, amirite?

[video]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/31/tale-two-universes-spinning-paul-manafort-indictment.html[/video]

"Trump detractors kept saying this was the first of many dominoes to fall, and Trump supporters and surrogates kept arguing that Robert Mueller was focusing on the wrong person."

So, Trump detractors understand how criminal proceedings work, and Trump supporters understand...BUT HILLARY!!!

People should just ignore Risc - either troll or bottom feeder. Not worth engaging at all.

"Trump detractors kept saying this was the first of many dominoes to fall, and Trump supporters and surrogates kept arguing that Robert Mueller was focusing on the wrong person."

So, Trump detractors understand how criminal proceedings work, and Trump supporters understand...BUT HILLARY!!!

poor reasoning

Same reason jh cares. Same reason sailor cares. Same reason 2&2 cares. Because despite the fact you supposedly didn't vote for him (a fact I statement I believe from jh and 2&2 more than I do you, mainly because you are a piece of shit with little in the way of redeeming human qualities) you can't help be so tribalistic that you must defend anything the President does.

And LOL if you think I give a shit about whether my predictions about Wake performances come true. Given I usually predict failure, I am happy as hell when I am wrong. But nice attempt at a burn, sunshine.

Triggered Sig = Continued source of entertainment

Do you think they don’t? Would you like to hear a few eulogies where the same words were spoken?

How can anyone seriously believe a call placed by Trump to a widow grieving is anything but a call to offer condolences and to honor a DEAD HERO? You all believe the guy’s an idiot so give him a break. Taken out of context for sure.

Even you people can’t possibly believe this one. Jesus Christ we are talking a dead soldier and his three brothers who WERE AMBUSHED. One said cowgirl has a problem. Hey but she’s a rock star now!

heil hitler, amirite?

Only if the geniouses here walk talk and think alike? what a sad little world

It's actually a better world not engaging with idiot racist trolls who can't even spell the word genius. I will go back to it now and not engage you further.

Do you think they don’t? Would you like to hear a few eulogies where the same words were spoken?

How can anyone seriously believe a call placed by Trump to a widow grieving is anything but a call to offer condolences and to honor a DEAD HERO? You all believe the guy’s an idiot so give him a break. Taken out of context for sure.

Even you people can’t possibly believe this one. Jesus Christ we are talking a dead soldier and his three brothers who WERE AMBUSHED. One said cowgirl has a problem. Hey but she’s a rock star now!

You are such a fool, you don't even know the full story. the "cowgirl" or some would call her Congresswoman Wilson (show some fucking respect you POS) was in the car with the widow as she knew the soldier since childhood. from there you nor i know what was exactly said, but you feel that a man noted to be a pathological liar and "can't take him literally" was telling the truth. even the widow says Trump was lying.

what we do know is that the letters of condolences to military families were "RUSHED" out after this issue came to light. coincidence? doubtful.

also Kelly was caught is a disparaging lie about Congresswoman Wilson and refuses to offer an apology. a Yuge example of what is wrong with this administration and people that back this administration...sad!

Back