• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

"We'd all be a lot better off if ... Congress and the special counsel could come to the same conclusion that the rest of America has - that this is a hoax and a waste of time," Sanders said on "Fox & Friends."

Such a big fuss over nothing.

How does kompromat work on a guy who believes he's never done anything wrong.

I don't think there is a pee pee tape out there or that he's scared of such a tape leaking. Such a tape would be no worse than the grab them by the pussy tape. But at the end of the day, I think what we're going to find out is that he's been a serial launderer. And he knows that he's had a number of land deals with shell corporations of foreign money launderers, and he knows that he's laundered money, so that's what he's scared of - which is probably the reason he never released his tax returns. Not really that Putin would publicize such information in all likelihood, more scared of where Mueller's and the other investigations are headed. Putin wants Trump to remain the useful idiot that he is, so what incentive would Putin have to release anything. I don't see him as consciously working for Russia. I think he's a simple id of a human who admires dictators and hates anything Bush and Obama did. So he admires how effective a strongman Putin is and how well he controls the Russian media. And he has no use for NATO and traditional western alliances and trade deals. So he thumbs his nose at those western leaders who liked Bush and/or Obama.

Rubes don’t care about money laundering.

That’s “Deep State” in rube-speak.

Rubes don’t care about money laundering.

right. That is why I keep coming back to something that the rubes just wouldn't be able to look past. It's got to be information that shows Trump has never been as wealthy as he says he has been, and by longshot. Like that he is up to his ears in debt and that his whole "wealthy genius" bit is a lie and has been the whole time.

Or a tape of his dick and it is tiny and/or not able to get very hard

Or a tape of him banging a kid or a dude.

What else scares Trump into believing the rubes will abandon him? That's all I can think of.

I think it's all of it.

Sleeping with underage girls (probably the crux of the pee tape)
Money laundering
Lies about his wealth
Unsavory ties with Russian organized crime
Colluding with Russia on the 2016 election
Ideological support for authoritarian strongmen
Distrust of anything considered part of the post WW2 liberal democratic order
Love of self over country

Last edited:
Tape of him calling his base gullible morons and how he is going to use their naivete against them to pay back the Russians he owes might do it too

Nah, it’s pretty much just gay sex

I’m beginning to believe this maybe the only thing he could do to fall out of favor with them. Abortion - nah, that’s a made up issue anyway. Financial crimes, nah that’s just getting one over on the east coast libs. Russia, it’s cool they are tough and white, to boot.

Nope, pretty much sucking some dick or secretly being fair to blacks and Hispanics is all that is going to do it

I think it's all of it.

Money laundering
Lies about his wealth

His base won’t care about any of those things

I think it's all of it.

Money laundering
Lies about his wealth

Roy Moore says "Howdy!"

Nope, pretty much sucking some dick or secretly being fair to blacks and Hispanics is all that is going to do it

I seriously don't know, because that would inevitably lead to Fox News saying that the left doesn't like Donald Trump because he's gay, which would make liberals SEEM like hypocrites to the rubes, thus, liberal tears.

Back