• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Definitely been wondering if he got blackmailed or bought.

I have been consistent in my view that Glen Greenwald is a complete and total hack and Russian apologist. Got some blowback from certain Bernie supporters on this page in addition to moonz.

Last edited:
I once saw Newt and Calista at that very gate a few days before Thanksgiving and they canceled their flight right as he was getting ready to board and he stormed off, leaving Calista to follow after him with ALL their luggage

I once saw Newt and Calista at that very gate a few days before Thanksgiving and they canceled their flight right as he was getting ready to board and he stormed off, leaving Calista to follow after him with ALL their luggage

Lol sounds about right. Is 35X the big circular/dome shaped gate at Reagan? If so that gate is the worst.

Back