• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

This discussion has officially been dragged through the mud. I thought we did a good job yesterday of keeping it some what civil, but there is just something or someone different about today that devolved it into a shit show.

Since when did "piece of shit" become the preferred go-to insult for the left when resorting to name calling?

I would have expected something more profound from the party of inclusion, intellectuals, and freedom to express ideas.

Did David Frum discuss this last month in The Atlantic?

Since when did "piece of shit" become the preferred go-to insult for the left when resorting to name calling?

I would have expected something more profound from the party of inclusion, intellectuals, and freedom to express ideas.

You are the party of Trump, you will never have the moral or intellectual high ground on anything, ever again. Sorry for your loss.

Demands for censorship, huh, snowflake? Where are those again?

The Deuce:

*DO NOT post FoxNews articles on here! Today they focused on a cheese burger emoji when 3 major players in their beloved Trump campaign just received indictments....it is about as obvious as Donald's connections with Putin
Hannity also had Nazi Gorka on as a guest......proof and point

There are plenty of others.

Time to get this thread back on track... Here's an update from someone who's been spot on through the whole investigation:

The party of inclusion excludes everyone who disagrees. Learn the new lefty dystopia newspeak.

Thank you. Does that mean I am a piece of shit because of what I said and you disagree?

No, you are a POS because you are trying to demean a Congresswoman by making your little jokes about her, acting as though she is 'less than' because she stood up to Trump.

you are not a POS for voting for Trump, everyone can vote as they please.

you are a POS because you incessantly kiss his ass and follow his every word as though it came from the Bible...like self actualization of being on the "winning side".

think for yourself.

Angus, risc, and sailor are really worried about this.

That would be the piece of shit, I believe or anyone who has an opinion that doesn’t fit. Bunch of hypocrite bullies who must have spent their time at Wake in the weed department or the crying room.

Good luck whiners. Enjoy your circle jerk.

If there's one thing the Right hasn't figured out is that there's a consequence to exercising your Free Speech. You're allowed to hold whatever opinion you want. Just be an adult about it instead of running away crying like a little snowflake when it's exposed as a terrible opinion.

But enjoy your own private circle jerk.

Oh and one more thing... remember Kenn Starr was hired to investigate Whitewater. Two people were convicted of crimes around Whitewater but none of their conduct related to the Clintons (sort of like how the Fox spin machine is crowing that Manafort is being charged for conduct unrelated to Trump). But as we all remember, Starr's poking around lead to the Lewinsky scandal which had nothing to do with Whitewater. Even the most ardent Trump apologist has to be afraid that Trump has skeletons in his closet that are much bigger than a lie about oral sex. Mueller may well find some crimes that have nothing to do with Russian collusion. That's another thing that Republicans are afraid of having to defend in 2018 and 2020.

You are correct about indictments unrelated to the underlying issue, and given Mueller's unnecessarily wide mandate, it's expected. You are incorrect in your recollection of Whitewater. A lot more than 2 convictions on that (and more than 2 pardons issued by Clinton related to it too, something to keep in mind when and if Trump starts issuing pardons in 3 years or sooner). Also, one of the issues being investigated in Whitewater was that Vernon Jordan paid off Webster Hubbell with a cushy job in exchange for his silence. The same was alleged with Lewinsky. That was the tie-in and how he was able to extend the investigation. You may argue that this was a tenuous connection at best, but it is not irrelevant and is always conveniently forgotten when people try to revisit Whitewater and all the things that eventually were wrapped into it.

The one commonality in the two investigations was the desire to find any means by which to bring down the sitting President, the underlying justification being, "Well, he's a scumbag and needs to go. There's dirt there so let's dig and see what we find." I was younger then and full of piss and vinegar, and dutifully fell in line with that line of thinking. I'd probably have a mellower take on it now.

I do know about Kelly’s LIE. Guess you didnt listen to anything else he said. Nah not worth it from a man who lost his son in action.

Have some respect for a Congresswoman? Respect you say? Now cowgirl and mad hatter are off limits?

Love,
The piece of shit

dear piece of shit,

you are correct. you alt-righters never give respect to anyone of color.

as a trump supporter i should not expect that from you. my apologies.

sincerely,

independent, critical thinking, Christian voter

Back