• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I do know about Kelly’s LIE. Guess you didnt listen to anything else he said. Nah not worth it from a man who lost his son in action.

Have some respect for a Congresswoman? Respect you say? Now cowgirl and mad hatter are off limits?

Love,
The piece of shit

What he said was disgusting. He intentionally lied to a close friend of the grieving family. The Congresswoman had been close friends of the family for over a decade. It was logical that she was in the car, going to meet the body of the fallen hero. She was there by invitation of the family. She was part of the family that day.

The Congresswoman saw the reaction of the widow and mother. She heard the call, because the family WANTED her to hear it. Anyone who isn't a delusional, Trump ass-kisser knows that he lies almost all the time. So, it is completely realistic to believe Mrs. Johnson describe what Trump said and how he said over it Trump and Kelly.

The Congresswoman's reaction was completely acceptable. Attacking her is simply trying to justify Trump's inaction, then ham-handed actions. Had he done what every other POTUS (and any person with scintilla of empathy, integrity, manners and class) would have done -immediately apologized for his choice of words and tone- this would have ended.

There's absolutely no excuse for Kelly lie about a public event to get RW idiots to say Congresswoman Wilson did something she didn't do.

Congresswoman Wilson has done nothing wrong here. Trump has. The WH Communications Department who prepared Kelly's remarks did. Kelly did.

Trying to defend the completely indefensible is disgusting. You should never do it, but you do it over and over again.

We're seeing who Kelly really is now. I questioned why someone of his apparent stature would subject themselves to working for Trump - now we know.

Wait, was Manafort charged with Police brutality and disrespecting a dead soldier's wife. God it is hard to keep up. Manafort is a real POS.

If you were so independent you wouldn’t need to be here with your back scratchers.

I am NOT AN ALT RIGHT. THATS WORSE than a piece of shit

Maybe, but you are incoherent and bringing up lots of irrelevant issues.

Apologies if this has already been posted amidst the circle jerk, but NRO always has good legal takes, albeit conservative ones. Worth reading.

Their take on Papadopoulos (the most relevant indictment to so-called collusion) http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...rge-papadopoulos-indictment-exculpatory-trump

Their take on Manafort http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453244/manafort-indictment-no-signs-trump-russia-collusion

This is a pretty good take. I mean if the "brains" of the operation communicating with Russians is the same age as Doofus and Numbers, how serious do we consider this conspiracy to be?

This is a pretty good take. I mean if the "brains" of the operation communicating with Russians is the same age as Doofus and Numbers, how serious do we consider this conspiracy to be?

Pretty damn serious.

The hubris of talking about an ongoing investigation like it’s already wrapped up and over is a lot of fun to watch.

We're seeing who Kelly really is now. I questioned why someone of his apparent stature would subject themselves to working for Trump - now we know.

Yep, he's unrepentant, stooge, liar who tries to justify taking up arms against the United States.

33% of the loyal Trumpkins will believe anything this crook says
It is SAD how easy these people can be brainwashed but then again the press sits and lets baby Huckabee spew straight up lies

The hubris of talking about an ongoing investigation like it’s already wrapped up and over is a lot of fun to watch.

I'm waiting for the facts, personally. Based on the facts we've already received, things look bad for Trump.

I'm waiting for the facts, personally. Based on the facts we've already received, things look bad for Trump.

I agree, I want to see facts. Until then, whatever...i will not be surprised if all of Washington (both parties) have dirt that Mueller finds. i hope he finds it all and consequences hail down.

JOhn Kelley also thinks the Civil War was fought because of a lack of ability to compromise so there is that...Just so much hate and racism in White house.

Why? Because someone contacted some youngins in the trump campaign and nothing seems to have come from it?

Nobody think he's the "brains" of the organization - most, from what I've seen, believe the opposite for the exact reason you bring up Palma: random dude working with/for Donald isn't just going out and meeting Russians on his own without someone orchestrating/telling him to do so.

Why? Because someone contacted some youngins in the trump campaign and nothing seems to have come from it?

I mean there isn't even that much information out yet and you still managed to miss one of the "bigger" (relative to information out there now) pieces: that once this dude reported about the contacts, guys like Manafort said to set something else up.

I mean there isn't even that much information out yet and you still managed to miss one of the "bigger" (relative to information out there now) pieces: that once this dude reported about the contacts, guys like Manafort said to set something else up.

Then didn't months later some other Russian talked to Donald Jr and the Trump campaign acted as if it didn't have anything damaging? Seems like whatever else was "set up" didn't produce anything.

Back