• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Also for the 500th time...the dossier is one of many pieces of intelligence the United States government (our team) received claiming that Russia was fucking with our elections and potentially workin with the Trunp campaign.

Others include:

-George Papadapolous
-Don Jr
-Roger Stone
-Peter Smith
-7 intel agencies including the U.K., Australia, Germany and numerous Eastern European countries

And I know I am missing many others.

You are childlike in your earnestness to throw out names but no facts or dates..

My hope is that one day you find yourself in this position of Josef K.

You are aware that there was no other “evidence” used to secure the FISA warrants outside the phony dossier?

You had the dossier and a piece by Isikoff (Newsweek-Yahoo) in which he used the dossier as his source.

:) hahahaha

You are childlike in your earnestness to throw out names but no facts or dates..

My hope is that one day you find yourself in this position of Josef K.

DEdnhw-WsAEbW9N.jpg

You are aware that there was no other “evidence” used to secure the FISA warrants outside the phony dossier?

You had the dossier and a piece by Isikoff (Newsweek-Yahoo) in which he used the dossier as his source.

:) hahahaha

1. You realize Page had been under surveillance going back to 2013 because the government suspected (rightly) that he was being recruited by Russian intelligence?

2. Large parts of the FISA application were redacted so you have no fucking clue what’s in that document outside of what’s been made public.

ETA: no one does. And anyone claiming to know otherwise is talking out of his/her ass.

3. Even if it was the only source (we still don’t know) the Steele Dossier is more than sufficient to show there is a reason surveil Page. Who wasn’t even a member of the Trump campaign at the time it was approved btw.

4. Didn’t all of you Nunes fellaters originally scream that the FISA application made no mention of the Dossier? So which is it?

Ok. Let me inform you of some of the participants of our quickly aborted 20 minute meet — which was set up by Glenn Simpson via Natalia Vetselnikaya.

* Vetselnikaya has been banned by the US State Dept. By a special order from Loretta Lynch’s office she was allowed to enter the U.S.

Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) was hired by Kremlin associates to besmirch and ruin Bill Browder (champion of the Magnitsky Act)

Glenn Simpson,we now know,met directly before and after the Trump Tower meeting. This fact contradicts Simpson’s testimony that he had not. This revelation and the 70 communiques coming out between Ohr and Steele as well as Simpson’s own testimony that he hardly knows Bruce.

* Bruce and Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson participated in several 8-10 Person boards for CFR related studies since 2011

Why Lie?

The Lies and Why will be coming out by months end and the Dems are already racing for spin and damage control.

* Simpson and Vetselnikaya met directly before and after the Trump Tower meeting

“More than sufficient to warrant surveillance of Carter Page”

That is laughable — almost as much as the initial assertion that Page (a nobody) was set to receive 10% holdings in Rosatom.

I feel a little sorry for Carter. He has been ambushed by left wing lunatics who are either unaware of his very limited range or are savagely using his life to “throw away” in pursuit of a political hit.

Maybe the most humorous aspect of all this is the mainstream media.

For months on during the election we heard a loud drumbeat about how ill prepared and unprofessional the Trump campaign was..

When Trump unexpectedly won..they switched from “inept clownshow” to “mastermind of over throwing the American electoral process”

Hahahaha — you literally can’t make up just how fantastic this whole screed of left wing unhinged horsehit really is.

But,hey..like Dangerfield said of the Judge’s hat “but it looks good on you!”

:)

Carter Page has been under surveillance for five years. He's been paid by many Russians.

Taking the Trump tower meeting is against the law. There's no way around it. Don, Jr., clearly "solicited" something of value from foreign citizens. He stated "I love it".

Only complete idiots imagine that critics of (and worriers about) Trump are just “left wing” folks.

The Clinton Foundation was an ongoing investigation. You pay folks to either look the other way or simply delay the investigation until Clinton is elected. (They,just like you,were certain she could not lose)

If Clinton is elected then the investigation goes nowhere.

You remember Page and Strozk’s e-mail where she wondered if he (Strozk) out to go easy since she was bound to be the next Prez. She went so far as to say “let the DOJ fall on that sword” if they so choose.

Strozk,of course,changed the wording from a crime to a slap on the hand..

And Andy,for his part,ran the 4 corners and had the report stalled on his desk for some 28 days..

Corruption plain and simple..actually spelled out in communications -much more of which are coming before the end of August.

Which Rat will Turn on the Other.

Get popping,eh

But there is nothing on the Clinton Foundation, there never was. What is the crime they needed cover for? What crimes needed cover?

And campaign donation money isn’t laundered if it is given to a campaign. Where’d it end up?

All of those players are out of he game. It’s a Republican DOJ, where are the charges on Clinton foundation

Carter Page has been under surveillance for five years. He's been paid by many Russians.

Taking the Trump tower meeting is against the law. There's no way around it. Don, Jr., clearly "solicited" something of value from foreign citizens. He stated "I love it".

Bull,it was not illegal by any stretch. Certainly it is a far cry from contracting Russian elements via British(Foreign) agent Christopher Steele - Steele paying “Russian(Foreign)insiders” with monies funneled through Glenn Simpson (the agent to the author) who had in kind received payment from power firm Perkins Cooi which had themselves been given the initial 13 million from the Clinton controlled DNC (saith Donna Brazille)

— In a way you have to kind of tip your cap to these elements — it is truly some machaivellian shite and had I not learned my history from the saucy incarnation of a modern Voltaire in Gore Vidal then perhaps I could excuse all these machinations as just some confusingly happy coincidence..but alas.. :)

*Also..dont be surprised if over the next two months it comes out that Carter Page has been an intel asset since 2007 - perhaps longer. His tale is just beginning to unwind. I’m not certain even he knows what he’s been up to..I mean this guy screams “rube”

Ok. Let me inform you of some of the participants of our quickly aborted 20 minute meet — which was set up by Glenn Simpson via Natalia Vetselnikaya.

* Vetselnikaya has been banned by the US State Dept. By a special order from Loretta Lynch’s office she was allowed to enter the U.S.

Glenn Simpson (Fusion GPS) was hired by Kremlin associates to besmirch and ruin Bill Browder (champion of the Magnitsky Act)

Glenn Simpson,we now know,met directly before and after the Trump Tower meeting. This fact contradicts Simpson’s testimony that he had not. This revelation and the 70 communiques coming out between Ohr and Steele as well as Simpson’s own testimony that he hardly knows Bruce.

* Bruce and Nellie Ohr and Glenn Simpson participated in several 8-10 Person boards for CFR related studies since 2011

Why Lie?

The Lies and Why will be coming out by months end and the Dems are already racing for spin and damage control.

Cool. Glad you guys have it figured out. You may want to alert your boy’s lawyer who clearly doesn’t have the story straight.

Except the email before the meeting said she did have ties to the Russian government and Jr. said "I love it".

Add to this that Jeff Sessions personally took over the Russian money laundering, tax evasion, conspiracy and other charges that was centered in Trump Tower. The case was set and the amount was $220,000,000. It was open and shut. People spend decades in federal prison for such amounts. But they only had to pay a $5.9M fine.

Guess who represented those Russians? Vetselnikaya. There couldn't be a more obvious quid pro quo. AGs don't take over such cases.

It’s scary that all this nonsense makes more sense to them than just admitting Donald Trump is a crooked guy who makes crooked deals with crooked people. It’s something they would have readily agreed with before Trump told them Obama wasn’t an American and made them feel good about themselves.

Trump's crooked deals may be true but he did not collude with the Russians to fix the election of 2018, while Hillary and the dems did. The dems also corrupted parts of the leadership of the FBI, the DoS, the intelligence services, the DoJ in order to spy on Trump's campaign and then to try to coverup their misdeeds. Your denials of reality are absurd.

It’s scary that all this nonsense makes more sense to them than just admitting Donald Trump is a crooked guy who makes crooked deals with crooked people. It’s something they would have readily agreed with before Trump told them Obama wasn’t an American and made them feel good about themselves.

Trump represents their belief system, so any admission of foul play in his election would be ceding that their beliefs aren’t as popular as they thought. They can’t accept that. Trump’s election was as much about stopping the changing tides as it was about making libs upset. That’s one of the reasons they can’t ever criticize him. Change terrifies them, and Trump’s bigoted nostalgia fights against that.

Back