• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Risc shows how rubes think. If you want cops to do their jobs better and not kill people, they think you hate cops. If you publicly show that's how you feel, you hate America.

Hateful people like risc control the narrative with that talk. There's no middle ground.

Mistake - kill him.

I don't want him to die. I want to learn from him so we can prevent more situations like this one.

Killing him makes him a martyr and spreads his message.

Oooooppppssss...

Ex-Trump staffer claimed campaign approved meeting with Russian officials: report

Former Trump campaign staffer George Papadopoulos claimed in an email to a Russian contact that top campaign officials had approved a meeting between campaign officials and representatives of Russian President Vladimir Putin, Bloomberg News reported Tuesday.

Papadopoulos sent an email to the Russian contact a week before the Republican National Convention in the summer of 2016, saying a meeting between campaign staffers and Russian officials “has been approved by our side," according to Bloomberg.

He reportedly suggested in the email that the meeting take place in August or September in the United Kingdom and that “my national chairman and maybe one other foreign policy adviser” attend, along with members of Putin's office and Russia's foreign ministry.

The email was not included in the court documents revealing that Papadopoulos had pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his contact with Russian officials, but was in an FBI affidavit about criminal charges against the former staffer, according to Bloomberg.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ed-campaign-approved-meeting-between-campaign

Last edited:
The focus on the short term at the expense of the long term is astounding. Another reason why I am no longer a Republican.

I have to agree. I have voted Rep and was going Rep in this election because of Hillary...then came Trump. I don't know if I would ever go back after this abomination of an administration. It is truly a laughing stock and embarisment to Americans.

It’s pretty insane when you step back and realize that collusion isn’t just a theory anymore. It’s been admitted to in a court of law. Just fucking crazytown.

It’s pretty insane when you step back and realize that collusion isn’t just a theory anymore. It’s been admitted to in a court of law. Just fucking crazytown.

And it's even crazier that 35% of the country says "meh" :noidea:

"This Papadopoulos thing is a complete nothing burger invented by the Dems and the extremely biased Mueller investigation, but 100% credit goes to us! You're welcome, America! #MAGA #CrookedHillary"

Unbelievable with the audacity.

"Collusion" is a code word that means "we can't say 'conspiracy' because a 'conspiracy' requires that the object of the agreement be illegal and the campaign engaged in no illegal activity here that anyone knows about, but we need to come up with a word that sounds sinister because Trump."

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. Is that a quote pulled from an opinion piece to comment on my statement that 35% of the country doesn't give a fuck that someone admitted to colluding with Russia?

Have you read the guilty plea and Pap's statement to the FBI? Here's the link if not. 14 pages and there is so much shit in here that should make every American pissed off. If someone on Hillary's campaign did this...Sean Hannity's head would explode.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

he's saying the MSM is tricking Americans into thinking what Trump did is bad when really it's HILLARY'S EMAILS

"Collusion" is a code word that means "we can't say 'conspiracy' because a 'conspiracy' requires that the object of the agreement be illegal and the campaign engaged in no illegal activity here that anyone knows about, but we need to come up with a word that sounds sinister because Trump."

Trying to get anything of value from a foreign source for an election campaign is illegal.

Heres a sample from the plea:

ajl0tf.png

Back