• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

46828873_10104131430312337_432794375425097728_n.jpg

Can what Manafort and Trump's people did be considered obstruction of justice?

Can it be considered proving a conspiracy has existed?

Can what Manafort and Trump's people did be considered obstruction of justice?

Can it be considered proving a conspiracy has existed?

According to what I’ve read, it’s not technically illegal but it’s highly unusual.

What’s really really interesting is Marcy Wheeler’s theory above that Mueller not only knew about the relationship but permitted it (because he did not include a gag clause like with Gates).

According to what I’ve read, it’s not technically illegal but it’s highly unusual.

What’s really really interesting is Marcy Wheeler’s theory above that Mueller not only knew about the relationship but permitted it (because he did not include a gag clause like with Gates).

Sounds like my earlier comment that Manafort may be setting them up could be accurate.

It does go to my latter question and proves a conspiracy does exist and likely has existed all along.

Trump and Manafort playing against Mueller is sort of like 99% of the posters here trying to play poker with palma.

If we had a POTUS who cared about the security of America and Americans living or travelling abroad, he/she would have organized a coalition that would put massive and continuing pressure for Ecuador to expel Assange from their embassy.

Every major non-Russian intelligence organization in the world admits Assange and Wikileaks are assets of Russian intelligence. But Putin owns Trump and Trump is a coward.

Its not crazy that both BSF4L and Moonz were both real people at some point then like BSF4L moonz was alone in the dark eating a well done, select grade, steak smothered in ketchup by the glow of his dimly lit laptop when all of a sudden he was unable to wash it down correctly with his glass of 2016 Sutter Home Red Moscato choked and died. His lack of friends or family resulted in no wellness checks, his three cats slowly ate his body till there was nothing left. After that is was a simple search by a Russian troll farm for zombie accounts and Moonz the uneducated shill was reborn.

I don't think Russian trolls could be that big of assholes.

Its not crazy that both BSF4L and Moonz were both real people at some point then like BSF4L moonz was alone in the dark eating a well done, select grade, steak smothered in ketchup by the glow of his dimly lit laptop when all of a sudden he was unable to wash it down correctly with his glass of 2016 Sutter Home Red Moscato choked and died. His lack of friends or family resulted in no wellness checks, his three cats slowly ate his body till there was nothing left. After that is was a simple search by a Russian troll farm for zombie accounts and Moonz the uneducated shill was reborn.
For me, one of the top ten posts of the year.

Back