• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Why are you so certain those very things aren't being looked at by Mueller? I've got a hunch that he knows these things and isn't leaving any stones unturned.

Why are you so certain those very things aren't being looked at by Mueller? I've got a hunch that he knows these things and isn't leaving any stones unturned.

I can picture mueller opening his email to a noveltunity return address with the subject line: yo’ Bob !

How are you so certain? We haven’t seen it, so just like the collusion, it didn’t happen.

These clowns have lied their entire lives and gotten away with it. No more though

Why are you so certain that they won't get away with it? We've seen this sort of drawn out investigation with UNC and there has still been nothing noteworthy there, so I have little expectation for much different here. Yes, I know that is a completely different thing, but politics has drastically changed in the past couple years. We have already seen at least a half-dozen things which would have immediately had a president called for impeachment and they hardly make a blip. Until someone in power shows that there should be certain standards upheld regardless of political affiliation, I will continue to expect very little out of all of this.

The NY State AG detests the Trump family. Even if the Feds strike out, NY will be going after all of them.

There are more indictments coming. His twitter rants have become a tell.

His tweets about Stone are dream evidence for witness tampering. How dumb can Donald get? He’s just all in on assuming he doesn’t get charged

Yeah but by putting it out there publicly, his base won’t think it’s that bad and it’s unfair to call that tampering.

Yeah but by putting it out there publicly, his base won’t think it’s that bad and it’s unfair to call that tampering.

Yeah that’s true. That it’s out in the open doesn’t change anything legally but you’re right.

The public doesn't understand how the legal system works and thinks its all made up anyway.

Back