• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

See this has baffled me for almost 2 years now. Trump can’t form a coherent sentence. He doesn’t know what words mean. He has no sense of grammar or linguistic skills. He is a proud promoter of his lack of desire to read, which thousands of studies says makes you smarter. He has shown no capacity for nuanced thinking or analytical skills that move past basic correlation. What else does he have to do for people to see that he is legitimately stupid?

Look dude, his uncle was a nuclear physicist, he has good genes and a good brain. The better question is, What else do YOU need as proof that he is smart?

Cohen got 36 months for SDNY and 2 months (to be run concurrently) for lying to Congress. The judge mentioned that "Individual 1" did direct Cohen to commit fraud.

Cohen said his problem was "a blind loyalty to Donald Trump."

All the Trumpees who testified to Congress are now more worried.

AMI (National Enquirer) has just pleaded to making the payment to Karen McDougal for the purpose of avoiding influencing the presidential election. Out goes Trump's John Edwards defense about protecting his family.

They are saying the payments were made in concert with the Trump campaign.

48080546_10214625906416255_4559614973097017344_n.jpg

How in the world can any Republican member of the Senate not see that "Individual #1" is a fuckin criminal and must go??

How in the world can any Republican member of the Senate not see that "Individual #1" is a fuckin criminal and must go??

Aw come on, it's not like Individual 1's bag man/fixer and best buddy publisher have said he's guilty and have pleaded guilty for the crimes #1 has committed...

[h=1]“You can make anything a crime”: Republicans shrug at Trump being implicated in felonies[/h]
[h=2]“I don’t care, all I can say is he is doing a good job as president.”[/h]
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...cfDn9BfSDtVdGDCkbi6PbooIHnVbiM3_U-gftRySIDzQE

CNN put together a montage of Susan Collins (R-ME), John Thune (R-SD), Bill Cassidy (R-LA), and Orrin Hatch (R-UT) each reacting to news that prosecutors have implicated Trump in crimes with the equivalent of a verbal shrug.
COLLINS: We have to get all the facts and I’m gonna wait
THUNE: [I’m] just gonna take a step back and wait until we have a more complete picture.
CASSIDY: If you phrase it, “Am I concerned that the president might be involved in a crime?” — of course. The question is then whether or not this so-called “hush money” is a crime.”
HATCH: I don’t care, all I can say is he is doing a good job as president. ... I don’t think he was involved in crimes but even then, you know, you can make anything a crime under the current laws if you want to.
Hatch’s comments are transparently hypocritical, given that during the Bill Clinton impeachment trial in 1999, he said, “This great nation can tolerate a president who makes mistakes. But it cannot tolerate one who makes a mistake and then breaks the law to cover it up.”

If extramarital affairs are considered “mistakes,” then that’s exactly what it appears Trump did. Not only that, he later lied about it, and according to federal prosecutors, conspired illegally to cover it up.

Hatch is an idiot to tie his legacy to support of Trump.

Trump, Wellman, [name redacted], Manning. Hatches suck at choosing their allies.

But seriously, Hatch has nothing to lose by ditching Trump. He retires soon. Republicans in his state barely like Trump.

They interviewed some right wing talk radio yahoo on NPR this morning to basically show what the rube talking points are. Essentially it was "Trump and Cohen are implicated in all this, but who still supports the president." The hoops these people go through to let Trump off the hook is amazing.

I heard the same interview. I thought it was hilarious how he ended talking about how Rassmussen had Trump's approval at 49% and the host immediately said the 538 approval is 41%. Good to see more media going for some version of the truth sandwich approach to conservative lies and exaggerations.

I love the whole process crimes way of justifying. "Yeah, they're crimes, but not collusion!"

Back