• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Holy shit. How is it that I have another connection to a Trump indictee? I worked at Ex-Im for a year in the Directors' office very closely with Bijan Kian. Wow

Another?

And let’s not forget Trump asked Comey to not investigate any of this.

The questions are who and what did Flynn give the FBI to ensure he wouldn't be charged with espionage for his efforts on behalf of Turkey? It has has to be important and huge as they have him dead to rights. They have emails, contracts and probably bank records and they indicted his partner.

If Trump even considers delivering Gulen to Erdojan, I can't imaging even the weakest of Republicans not holding Trump accountable.

Flynn better be giving us Trump's head on a platter. He really does deserve substantial jail time. He's a traitor to this country.

Mueller's recommended sentence for Flynn is probably the most damning sign for Trump yet. He must have provided some incredible information based on his actions and Mueller's recommendations.

Seems like Mueller was countering Trump’s pardon games.

The judge is raining on Flynn. Part of Flynn's plea bargain is that he won't appeal his sentence.

Apparently, the charges against Flynn's partner carry up to fifteen years in prison. This makes it look like he's given up Trump or his kids/Jared or both.

The judge sounds pissed that he can't put Flynn in jail for a long time. He's said Flynn "sold out his country".

Back