• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

The judge is raining on Flynn. Part of Flynn's plea bargain is that he won't appeal his sentence.

Apparently, the charges against Flynn's partner carry up to fifteen years in prison. This makes it look like he's given up Trump or his kids/Jared or both.

He must have given something BIG to Mueller.

EXACTLY!!

The judge is trying to get Flynn to give up much more.

No matter what happens, the judge should put Flynn in jail for a week saying, "Calling for a person previously found to be innocent to be locked up when you knowingly committed multiple felonies should have consequences. The next person who does this may not have as much to offer the government. Let this show them there are consequences."

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!

The judge is trying to get Flynn to give up much more.

No matter what happens, the judge should put Flynn in jail for a week saying, "Calling for a person previously found to be innocent to be locked up when you knowingly committed multiple felonies should have consequences. The next person who does this may not have as much to offer the government. Let this show them there are consequences."

Ehhh... As distasteful as Flynn's comments were, and as gratifying as it would be to say that, Flynn is not being charged for his political comments at the RNC. I think that would be a dangerous path to go down. He should be sentenced based on the crimes he committed.

Is it still a deep state which hunt coup when a 4 star general admits to basically committing treason?

Flynn really deserves something in the neighborhood of 10-20 years in prison. I'm not speaking from any position about what he pled to or the federal sentencing guidlines - I'm just commenting generally about how people in this country every day get 10-15 years for slinging heroin or cocaine. This guy was the national security advisor and betrayed our country and potentially gets no time in prison? get the fuck out of here.

Yeah. Agreed J2C. That’s not lost on Mueller. It’s why many, including me, think it’s a reflection of how damning Flynn’s assistance was.

Flynn really deserves something in the neighborhood of 10-20 years in prison. I'm not speaking from any position about what he pled to or the federal sentencing guidlines - I'm just commenting generally about how people in this country every day get 10-15 years for slinging heroin or cocaine. This guy was the national security advisor and betrayed our country and potentially gets no time in prison? get the fuck out of here.

Agreed. And I don’t think his “33 years of service” should count either. If anything, we should be digging deeper into his service. I don’t buy the idea that this guy was a saint and then he all of a sudden turned into a traitor to his country.

Wikileaks isn't state owned. I would think Rosneft, VTB, or some state owned Qatar company would be more likely.

Gotcha. I looked at it and thought in a country not owned by.

Ehhh... As distasteful as Flynn's comments were, and as gratifying as it would be to say that, Flynn is not being charged for his political comments at the RNC. I think that would be a dangerous path to go down. He should be sentenced based on the crimes he committed.

He's getting off very well for the volume and depth of crimes he has committed.

Back