• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Wait a minute, sailor said it was an unverified pack lies put together by a renegade British spy on the take from Hillary, with the proceeds from the uranium one deal, and it was illegally used to get a FISA warrant to continue surveillance on the completely innocent Carter Page.

I haven’t seen any of Mueller’s evidence. No! Collusion!

Wait a minute, sailor said it was an unverified pack lies put together by a renegade British spy on the take from Hillary, with the proceeds from the uranium one deal, and it was illegally used to get a FISA warrant to continue surveillance on the completely innocent Carter Page.

Man those were good times

I thought Cohen in Prague was already confirmed.

Maybe you are thinking of the Carter Page trip Poland or the Popouldolus trip to the UK, or all the Manafort and Gates trips to the Ukraine...? There are so many foreign trips to meet with Russians and European geography, especially Eastern Europe, is challenging. Or, wait maybe you are thinking of the meeting in Trump tower...though there are lots of Trump towers around the world, that meeting was in New York. That time the Russians came to us. Really, the problem is that there have been so many “secret” meeting with the Russians it is hard to keep track of who, where and when.

But no stamp on his passport...it's not like he could have flown anywhere else in Europe, gotten on a train or driven to Prague and not have a passport stamped.

But no stamp on his passport...it's not like he could have flown anywhere else in Europe, gotten on a train or driven to Prague and not have a passport stamped.

Also, stamps are traditionally not on the front cover of passports.

shockingly enough. i went to Oktoberfest in Munich this year, drove to Vienna, and finally took a night train to Prague. I did not get a stamp in Austria or Czech Republic. I have the Passport to prove that I have no stamps...but have the pics to prove I was there.

shockingly enough. i went to Oktoberfest in Munich this year, drove to Vienna, and finally took a night train to Prague. I did not get a stamp in Austria or Czech Republic. I have the Passport to prove that I have no stamps...but have the pics to prove I was there.

Must be Photoshop....

Yep. When visiting the EU (even on connections), you only get stamped when entering and leaving. Not when traveling within the EU, even if you’re crossing borders.

Maybe Mueller can call Stormy Daniel to identify the "nude selfie" by the mushroom dick.

Yep. When visiting the EU (even on connections), you only get stamped when entering and leaving. Not when traveling within the EU, even if you’re crossing borders.

Technically, it’s travel within the Schengen Zone that is visa free, not the EU.

We sanctioned this guy right before Christmas.

Victor Alekseyevich Boyarkin (Boyarkin) is a former GRU officer who reports directly to Deripaska and has led business negotiations on Deripaska’s behalf. Deripaska and Boyarkin were involved in providing Russian financial support to a Montenegrin political party ahead of Montenegro’s 2016 elections. Boyarkin was designated pursuant to Executive Orders (E.O.) 13661 and 13662 for having acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, directly or indirectly, Oleg Deripaska, who was previously designated pursuant to E.O. 13661 for having acted or purported to act for or on behalf of a senior Russian government official, as well as pursuant to E.O. 13662 for operating in the energy sector of the Russian Federation economy, as well as with entities 50 percent or more owned by designated persons.

https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/sm577

Back