• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Hoping this will be as effective as the Saturday night Massacre of 1973.

Lectro I get because he is a mentally unstable moron, sailor because he’s a standard old that believes Facebook memes and breitbart, but Moonz knows better and sadly takes more pleasure trolling and by default accepting the shitstain that we call a president.

Rubes rejoice of end of witch hunt that has caught many witches and let their oaf savior off free once again

Rube bitches. Airing out their business.
Sitting in the court and calling everyone witches.
Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah they’re right there.
Fuck around with Russians and get the whole White House sent up for years.

Remember, if Mueller says Trump has been attempting to obstruct justice, the timer for the statute of limitations doesn't start until his last act stopped. He could be charged until 2024 as of now.

Remember, if Mueller says Trump has been attempting to obstruct justice, the timer for the statute of limitations doesn't start until his last act stopped. He could be charged until 2024 as of now.

He ain't getting charged with anything till he leaves office. But if Mueller does make findings of criminal behavior on his part, it could make for an interesting last couple of months of his presidency.

Judicial activism run amok, now they are chilling free speech

Weird, judges don't like it when you defy an order, personally attack them, and then can't keep a story straight on the stand from 72 hours ago?

So weird.

Looks like Roger’s post gets cut off in the embedded tweet. Here’s the text:

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
#rogerstonedidnothingwrong #maga #trump

images

I wonder if any of the sealed indictments in the DC Federal Court are related to this.

Back