• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Evan Perez and Pamela Brown were hinting very heavily that more than one person could be indicted on Monday. It very well could have been a slip of the tongue but I think Manafort is a lock since Weissmann is on his case with Flynn a close second. I’d love to see some wildcards though.

Hillary, obviously...for murder.

O/U T'giving as to when Trump will pardon this person?

I'm hoping for Steven Miller.

OK, after watching some more Fox News, it seems they are trying to argue that Mueller's investigation came about because of the dossier, so the Dems paying for the research must mean that the investigation is a political witch hunt. Also Mueller was the FBI director when the uranium deal happened so he should recuse himself(??)

OK, after watching some more Fox News, it seems they are trying to argue that Mueller's investigation came about because of the dossier, so the Dems paying for the research must mean that the investigation is a political witch hunt. Also Mueller was the FBI director when the uranium deal happened so he should recuse himself(??)

Yeah that first part is categorically false. The second part is wishful thinking. See lawfareblog post on why uranium one deal is pretty much partisan hype.

Outside of Manafort maybe giving up some money, absolutely no one will suffer any significant penalties as a result of this investigation. Not sure why I keep being told to make popcorn.

A president's former campaign manager suffering punishment for ties to a foreign government is definitely popcorn material in and of itself.

Outside of Manafort maybe giving up some money, absolutely no one will suffer any significant penalties as a result of this investigation. Not sure why I keep being told to make popcorn.

1. Russian interference is all fake news
2. Russian interference may have happened but Trump's campaign had no role in it. Collusion story all fake news.
3. Sure there is some evidence that collusion happened but it was really just oppo research
4. But but Uranium one!
5. And Hillary paid for the dossier! She colluded!
6. Oh indictments are imminent and someone is going to jail? It was all a big nothingburger anyway. Nothing to see here.

1. Russian interference is all fake news
2. Russian interference may have happened but Trump's campaign had no role in it. Collusion story all fake news.
3. Sure there is some evidence that collusion happened but it was really just oppo research
4. But but Uranium one!
5. And Hillary paid for the dossier! She colluded!
6. Oh indictments are imminent and someone is going to jail? It was all a big nothingburger anyway. Nothing to see here.

Whatever happened to the presumption of innocence? Once you're charged you immediately are guilty?

At least we have a President who believes in LAW and ORDER

Back