• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Sounds like some of y’all might find these newfangled plate food separators a handy item. No mixing of the foods/flavors!

silicone-plate-dividers-food-cubby-300x250.jpg

Spices are delicious, but it is a bad reflection of the base food if the only way it’s edible is to drown it in flavor.

Untrue...Asian food, Indian food, Italian food, BBQ, etc.. you cannot make one of them with 3 spices.

You'll know what was claimed as executive privilege but what isn't found in the report. If his kids' names are missing, Trump covered for them.

I know that Donald will just sign off on whatever Barr redacts, but Barr cannot exercise executive privilege - it has to be exercised by the president.

I know that Donald will just sign off on whatever Barr redacts, but Barr cannot exercise executive privilege - it has to be exercised by the president.

100% chance Trump has been given the report and has come back with a big fucking list of redactions. Also why has has been in full panic mode the last 2 weeks.

Full of shit much

2 questions, not that I expect an honest answer on either one:

1) Do you expect the redacted Mueller report will not include any redactions under executive privilege claimed by President Trump?

2) Why are you afraid of the full report coming out?

100% chance Trump has been given the report and has come back with a big fucking list of redactions. Also why has has been in full panic mode the last 2 weeks.

Ex. Hon. Or. Ate. Ed.

Complete.

Back