• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Saw some of the Sen. Harris questioning of AG Barr.
Did not appear that Harris have ever appeared before a Judge. Complex statements followed by "True or false".
I laughed .

She was not appearing before a judge.

She was not appearing before a judge.

She also got Barr to show what a totally dishonest assclown he is by getting him to admit that he had not read a single page of Mueller's evidence before lying to the American people about what the Mueller said.

But a thorough FBI investigation *didn’t*

And a thorough special counsel’s investigation did.

And that’s with numerous subjects refusing to testify (Trump), obstructing the investigation (Trump, Manafort) and destroying evidence (Bannon, Erik Prince).

Seems like Mueller is saying they’d be in jail if they didn’t obstruct justice.

We are going to start investigating people to find a crime now? Seems like a smart trajectory for law enforcement. Don’t see how that could go wrong in the future.

We are going to start investigating people to find a crime now? Seems like a smart trajectory for law enforcement. Don’t see how that could go wrong in the future.

seriously? If I was, say, ATF and I was investigating you for weapons violations and in the process saw clear yet circumstantial evidence that you were selling cocaine should I not mention that to DEA?

Back