• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Mueller is not going to say much. i expect him to be very cryptic in his responses and say "it is in the report" a lot.

Mueller doesn't have to say anything. All he has to do is verbalize his report.

The Dems have totally wussed out by not using the last month to destroy Jim Jordan for covering up dozens of sexual assaults of Ohio State wrestler while he was an assistant coach there. If they can't destroy this evil bastard, they may be too weak to attack and destroy Trump.

This Ohio State thing is being completely underreported. I was reading a complaint in one of the cases yesterday alleging dozens of male athletes were abused and the school was well aware of it. The facts really support the allegations. This is Michigan State except it was male athletes and the doctor is now dead.

This Ohio State thing is being completely underreported. I was reading a complaint in one of the cases yesterday alleging dozens of male athletes were abused and the school was well aware of it. The facts really support the allegations. This is Michigan State except it was male athletes and the doctor is now dead.

At least, five wrestlers have come forward saying they told Jordan about the assaults and he allowed them to continue to be abused for years afterwards. He should be under the jail as an accomplice.

That reads to me like Mueller wants to have a lawyer present as he testifies.

That reads to me like Mueller wants to have a lawyer present as he testifies.

He already was having a lawyer present. He wanted him to be available to directly answer questions and provide sworn testimony in the event that he could not directly answer a question based on his own knowledge.

LEGAL
Trump transition adviser convicted on foreign-agent charges

By JOSH GERSTEIN 07/23/2019 03:32 PM EDT Updated 07/23/2019 08:14 PM EDT
A federal jury on Tuesday convicted Bijan Rafiekian, a former business partner of Michael Flynn, on a pair of foreign-agent felony charges stemming from work the two men did for Turkish interests during the final months of the Trump presidential campaign in 2016.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/23/trump-adviser-bijan-rafiekian-convicted-1428176

Mueller’s Deputy, Zebly, to be sworn in as a witness during the Intelligence Committee hearing. He won’t be sworn in as a witness during the Judiciary Committee Hearing.

Sensenbrenner's questioning is absolutely horrible for the GOP. Stating that the only reason Trump wasn't indicted because of the DOJ rule and that Mueller knew that but just kept fishing. What an idiot.

He's clearly annoyed at Sensenbrenner's grandstanding but is sticking to his guns. Sensenbrenner is making himself look like a partisan hack.

this is going exactly as i expected...

"i refer to the report"

Mueller just another example of we need to stop allowing old people to be in charge of things, looks and sounds like a RJ boomer grandpa

Dems resting all their hopes and dreams on a guy who turns out to have early stage dementia is quite hilarious

This just seems like an opportunity for politicians to hear themselves talk. They aren't getting much out of Mueller.

Back