• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

no but she will tweet about holding the president accountable

Someone needs to ask Mueller why he didn't subpoena Trump and why he stopped insisting on a deposition. He may say, "I can't get into that," but it's a serious question.

That's why no one will ask.

no but she will tweet about holding the president accountable

Yep. Nancy is not going to impeach because she will wait for the polls instead of going all in and influencing public opinion.

Not watching cause I have a real job :thumbsup: but checked in here at lunch.

Sounds like everyone in the room and in the world knows Trump committed crimes and has lied his way into office and still lies to everyone all the time, but the argument from his defenders is whether he can get away with it and know-nothings like Angus think its great if he does. Is that pretty much it?

Not watching cause I have a real job :thumbsup: but checked in here at lunch.

Sounds like everyone in the room and in the world knows Trump committed crimes and has lied his way into office and still lies to everyone all the time, but the argument from his defenders is whether he can get away with it and know-nothings like Angus think its great if he does. Is that pretty much it?

A couple of very special GOP congressmen (shoutout Matt Gaetz) still are true believers and believe this is a conspiracy against Trump perpetuated by Democrats, but for the most part you’re spot on.

This whole Mueller hearing thing was dumb and needlessly dramatic (just read the damn report), but if Democrats had any sense (lol) all of their questions would have been coordinated with each other and would just be asking Mueller about various declarative statements Trump keeps repeating and asking him to verify if it was true, such as the tweet quoted. Just over and over and over so cable TV could run with simple clips of Mueller saying yes or no about stuff.

But Dems are dumb.

Devin Nunes is one step away from storming Comet Ping Pong.

I mean, does he actually believe what he says or is he just so committed to carrying Republican water, he's willing to say absolutely anything? That was straight crazy.

With republicans and Trump, the two are inseparable.

Back