Page 8 of 467 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858108 ... LastLast

Thread: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post
    “Defendant PAPADOPOULOS lied to special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, concerning a federal investigation based out of the District of Columbia, about the timing, extent, and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials.”

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    NOTHING BURGER

I disagree with you
    if that's the joke, bravo Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by tiltdeac View Post
    “Defendant PAPADOPOULOS lied to special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, concerning a federal investigation based out of the District of Columbia, about the timing, extent, and nature of his relationships and interactions with certain foreign nationals whom he understood to have close connections with senior Russian government officials.”

Is that bad? It sounds bad.

How do we use all of this to bring Trump down? Sounds a lot like the smoke around Nixon.

No one is safe. Not even the Dad from Webster apparently.

Scooter Banks

I just want Jr. in cuffs. That'll be good enough.

LOL at Trump tweeting there is NO COLLUSION at almost exactly the same time the Papadopolous plea is unsealed that directly admits to collusion.

Scooter Banks

Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post

I disagree with you
    LOL at Trump tweeting there is NO COLLUSION at almost exactly the same time the Papadopolous plea is unsealed that directly admits to collusion.
    going with the Michael Scott method of crisis management

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post

Meh. Some folks are safe.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by avalon View Post

Ok you got me! Webster was in the wall clock the whole time!

Quote Originally Posted by KitchinDeac View Post
    Read the indictment, Manafort and Gates were not "laundering money for the Russians" they were laundering money for themselves. The charges all relate to the failure of Manafort and Gates to register as agents of a foreign power, failure to report money held in foreign bank accounts, and then using that money on spending in the US while failing to report the income. The current charges have nothing to do with Manafort and Gates' work on the Trump campaign. I am sure that Mueller is hoping he can use these charges to obtain cooperation in his investigation of others, but the current charges do not have anything to do with Manafort's work on the Trump Campaign.
    Thanks!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Manafort better hire a food taster and a ton of new security. Putin doesn't give pink slips to those whom he fires or thinks may act against him.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever RJKarl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KitchinDeac View Post
    Read the indictment, Manafort and Gates were not "laundering money for the Russians" they were laundering money for themselves. The charges all relate to the failure of Manafort and Gates to register as agents of a foreign power, failure to report money held in foreign bank accounts, and then using that money on spending in the US while failing to report the income. The current charges have nothing to do with Manafort and Gates' work on the Trump campaign. I am sure that Mueller is hoping he can use these charges to obtain cooperation in his investigation of others, but the current charges do not have anything to do with Manafort's work on the Trump Campaign.
    But the time period of "conspiracy against the United States" includes the time when he was in charge of the Trump Campaign.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Damn. I clearly underestimated how many people watched Webster back in the day. I was looking forward to making those jokes.