• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Mike Flynn jr needs to shut his trap. No way he's doing his Dad any favors getting into pissing contests with Renato Mariotti on twitter.

Mueller needs to get Schniederman to start indicting Manafort, Cohen, Don. Jr., Jared and maybe even Ivanka in New York. That will get all of them to talk.

Who Is Kata Sarka? This Hungarian Beauty Claims Donald Trump Made a Pass at Her

The alleged pass occurred at the Miss Universe Pageant in Moscow in 2013. Sarka recently recalled the encounter while a guest on “Kasza Taxi,” a Hungarian talk show in the vein of “Carpool Karaoke.”

She told the show’s host, Kasza Tibor, “We were in Russia, at the final for the Miss Universe, and then a man approached me and grabbed my hand, drew me to himself and asked, ‘Who are you?'” That man, Sarka claims, was Donald J. Trump.

“He asked in English, and I was so embarrassed, I will tell you shortly who he is, I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t say anything else but, ‘Hungary!’” Sarka goes on to say. Trump then allegedly gave her his business card and told her what hotel he was staying in.

Sarka says that Trump invited her to his hotel room, and she declined to take him up on the offer. “He’s not my type” Sarka told Hungarian tabloid Blikk. She also let the paper take a photo of the business card she claims to have gotten from Trump.

Sarka was not a contestant that year but claims to have been in Moscow for the event as the CEO of Magyarország Szépe Kft., the company that ran the Miss Universe Hungary pageant at the time. Hungary’s contestant in 2013 was Rebeka Kárpáti.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/lifes...-her-212728724.html?__twitter_impression=true

RW wackos paint Christopher Steele as being below a National Enquirer "reporter". The reality is he was the UK's go to guy on Russian intelligence for nearly two decades. If he made the dossier a full on hit job, it would cost him millions in future earnings. No one would want his work any longer.

“The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.”

Ben Sasse's balls are still waiting to drop.

Disappointing but not astonishing. I kinda like listening to Sasse, but I get that he's in the heart of Trump Country. If someone were to primary Trump in 2020 and have a chance, I've been thinking it'll be Sasse.

Yeah, you can blame cowardly congressmen all you want, but the reality is they are just representative of their constituents. You have to remember that literally half of this country supported Trump for president. So they're not being cowardly, they're just voicing their districts/states. As moderates or liberals, or just a solid conservative/Republicans, you would hope they would find a way to lead the radicals back to a path of normalcy, but I think we ran that stop sign with the tea party movement.

Back