• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I wish my persona was that of my avatar, like Wake Ranger, W&B or RJ. It makes these boards infinitely more entertaining picturing them like that as I read. The K in RJ stands for King of avatars.

Last edited:
Why would they ever cost that much? They are already being taken down. Even if each day produced 500 pages, it wouldn't cost that much to reproduce something that already exists. Hell, they could put onto a computer file and give the jurors a laptop or other device and not have to print it.

I just told you. They are not transcribed unless someone orders it.

Here's a fun question; if after leaving office, Trump is convicted for crimes he committed would his post-POTUS Secret Service detail have to go to Sing Sing with him?

the most entertaining result is just for Manafort to be acquitted of all charges and see everyone lose their minds, right?

too late, the lefties have already lost their minds

Hey, there you are. In five sentences or less, please tell us what the motive was behind the FBI or "deep state" or whatever to want to 'undermine' the Trump candidacy/presidency.

Come on Sailor, we're all rooting for ya. You can do it, Tiger. What's the motive that would drive men to such lengths?

Give sailor some time, it takes a while to get Sean Hannity and Alex Jones to tell him what to think!

He's a smart guy, he can do this.

I hate the deep state, too. I see clear motivations for the deep state to align with big finance, energy firms, defense contractors, etc to cover shit up and be corrupt and take kickbacks and intimidate and even kill people. I don't think our government is above that at all. Plenty of corruption, I agree

But nowhere in any of that is even a remote inkling of motivation to intentionally sabotage the candidates for president in 2016, because neither of them posed a threat to any of that activity continuing unabated. They ran on major party platforms on issues like immigration, trade, taxes, health care, jobs, and abortion, and Trump was the candidate the least likely of the two to disrupt big finance or defense or energy. Its fucking laughable that they would risk their entire careers for something so meaningless, with no clear objective.

But I want to hear from Sailor, because Im just burned out PSF and he's a really smart dude.

A question for the lawyers: Why isn't Trump's taking away of Brennan's clearance and threatening about half a dozen others (who are could be witnesses against) black letter witness tampering?

He's threatening their livelihoods and he threatened Omarosa's freedom.

How isn't this witness tampering?

He's probably in bed by now, guys. Leave him alone.

Here's a new book about Trump's money laundering for the Russians as early as the 80s.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...0e80e1fdf43_story.html?utm_term=.6b410db699f6

"Thus Trump succeeded in business with Russia by what could most charitably be described as willful ignorance. Take the money. Don’t ask too many questions.

And he’d had a lot of practice at that, Unger writes. Trump’s burgeoning real estate empire was fueled in the 1980s by another privileged class, Russian gangsters who appear to have used Trump properties to launder their ill-gotten gains, Unger alleges."

That's false. Mueller recommended 0-6 months.

Papadopolous must have pissed Mueller off.

Here's Comey interviewed:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/23/james-comey-was-interviewed-by-special-counsel-mueller.html

McCabe has talked to Mueller:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/17/politics/mccabe-memos-trump/index.html

Here's a long list of people interviewed by Mueller that includes several on Trump's enemies list:

http://time.com/5120400/robert-mueller-interviews/

Don't parse and say they haven't testified to the grand jury. Many have spoken with Mueller's people and have had to tell the truth or face jail. They could be called as witnesses.

Trump's actions are meant to scare and intimidate witnesses and potential witnesses. To say that's not a purpose is to be willfully blind.

Trump should be charge with it. The concept that a POTUS is above the law is un-American.

Back