• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Why do you think Trump is above the law?

You are too dumb

Do you really think bob mueller is sitting on some devastating news that would take down the markets into a near depression and raise constitutional issues of succession? He’s going to just foist that on the American public? Put that little guy back in your pants. Trump is above the law as you say because he didn’t break it here.

You are too dumb

Do you really think bob mueller is sitting on some devastating news that would take down the markets into a near depression and raise constitutional issues of succession? He’s going to just foist that on the American public? Put that little guy back in your pants. Trump is above the law as you say because he didn’t break it here.

You're saying two different things. First, you're saying that Mueller wouldn't take down Trump because "markets" and we'd have to use the Constitution for what it was made for. Second, you're saying Trump didn't break any laws.

Both are really dumb.

The problem is there are too many lawyers but sometimes not enough

But plenty of phds and “reporters”

Because

That’s how it works in Washington

Trump is a 2 term president

Only idiots like Karl can’t see this

Even Stevie wonder can see it

Even Stevie mother fucking wonder

You are one stupid motherfucker.

Trump won the first election by negative 3 millions votes.

He has lost all support except for his base.

His party just got destroyed in the midterms.

The best you can hope for is that he destroys the Republican party and avoids prison.

Did I say you are a stupid motherfucker?

You're saying two different things. First, you're saying that Mueller wouldn't take down Trump because "markets" and we'd have to use the Constitution for what it was made for. Second, you're saying Trump didn't break any laws.

Both are really dumb.

That’s not what I’m saying

What I’m saying is use your common sense

Let me dumb it down for you

They don’t have the goods on trump or it would have leaked

You don’t foist that “surprise” on this divided American republic

You are one stupid motherfucker.

Trump won the first election by negative 3 millions votes.

He has lost all support except for his base.

His party just got destroyed in the midterms.

The best you can hope for is that he destroys the Republican party and avoids prison.

Did I say you are a stupid motherfucker?

Lol
Care to bet

Lol thanks Rudy.

This is definitely the way innocent people behave.

Gotta give it Don the Con AKA Benedict Donald created for being so damn stupid but yet keeping Trumpkins like Moonz in his cult

So your whole political perspectives is based on the idea that "it would have leaked." Never mind everything that did.

Back