• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Masters of projection. From their perspective, the only reason to run investigations is for political purposes.

Feds Target Butina’s GOP Boyfriend as Foreign Agent

According to The New York Times, Erickson wrote an email to the Trump campaign in May 2016 offering to set up a back-channel meeting between the candidate and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“Putin is deadly serious about building a good relationship with Mr. Trump,” Erickson wrote, the Times reported. “He wants to extend an invitation to Mr. Trump to visit him in the Kremlin before the election.”

By then, Erickson had known Butina for years. Butina, a gun-rights activist from Russia, attended grad school at American University while building relationships in the U.S. conservative movement, with Erickson often serving as her guide.

The pair made no secret of their affinity for Russia. As The Daily Beast previously reported, at her birthday party, she dressed as a Russian empress and he dressed as Rasputin. Guests drank vodka from a bottle emblazoned with a hammer and sickle.

And as Butina built relationships with conservative leaders, Erickson didn’t exactly keep his role under wraps. According to court documents filed by the prosecutors charging Butina, someone called “Person 1” and widely believed to be Erickson boasted that he was involved in “securing a VERY private line of communication between the Kremlin” and the Republican Party.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-target-butinas-gop-boyfriend-as-foreign-agent

Tomorrow is going to be ridiculous...even for Trump news cycle standards.

These reports are all scheduled to be released tomorrow:

1. What Manafort lied about (Mueller)
2. Cohen sentencing recommendation (Mueller)
3. Cohen sentencing recommendation (SDNY)

Seeing the asshole Mike Lupica trying to discuss politics turns my stomach.

Wow. Oh wow.

Great line from a great track. I'll finish it out. "Do you see the perpetrator? Yeah, I'm right here. Fuck around get the whole label sent up for years."

I think the judge has set 5 PM EST for Cohen docs but not Manafort.

Back