Page 320 of 320 FirstFirst ... 220270310315316317318319320
Results 6,381 to 6,397 of 6397

Thread: First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by tintinisahottie View Post
    There’s no shame in saving the country and fucking hot women
    #GOPJesus

A sitting president resigning isn't taking him down? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    They’d blame the stresses of the witch hunt and we’d have a revolution on our hands.
    Smallest and dumbest revolution ever

Quote Originally Posted by tintinisahottie View Post
    There’s no shame in saving the country and fucking hot women
    So how does it feel to be a rube?

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Smallest and dumbest revolution ever
    I would temporarily suspend my anti-drone/anti-killing US citizens on US soil with drones feelings for that revolution

For a small group of dumbasses, they have caused an impressive degree of mayhem.
    We're going to be good again.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by MichDeac25 View Post
    A sitting president resigning isn't taking him down? Okay.
    Not him. Not for this. He’s not even a politician. This wouldn’t be the ultimate career failure that it was for Nixon. If he resigned and kept his money and business and twitter account, it would basically be an Obi-Wan situation.

Can’t wait for the convention riots in Charlotte 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Oh, he could resign (b/c he thinks it’s in his best interest) with head held high claiming he’s accomplished enough and needs to got back to his business, etc. No need to admit wrongdoing, etc. I think the main reason he hasn’t yet is he still feels remaining in office is in his and his family’s best interest.

The idiot.
    This.

Trump is ultimately a big pussy so I think a resignation is very possible.

He’s the kind of guy who hits the power button on the Nintendo system because he’s getting his ass beat in Tecmo Bowl. Then he claims he didn’t lose because the game shut off.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadbolt View Post
    Junior.

If they indict the kid and he starts looking at major prison time then that could be the leverage needed to finally get him to step down...which is the only way he’s removed because the GOP will not impeach him.
    Are you suggesting he would accept consequences to protect someone else?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    Can’t wait for the convention riots in Charlotte 2020.
    #Charlotte'gotalot

There might be a reason no other city would accept the bid for the GOP convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacfreak07 View Post

lol
    He would only do it if Pence pardons him.

Quote Originally Posted by Newenglanddeac View Post
    This.

Trump is ultimately a big pussy so I think a resignation is very possible.

He’s the kind of guy who hits the power button on the Nintendo system because he’s getting his ass beat in Tecmo Bowl. Then he claims he didn’t lose because the game shut off.
    Why would he resign? Being President might be the only thing keeping him out of prison.

Scooter Banks

lol
    I didn’t say it was likely...it’s just about the only way he’s gone before he’s voted out. And going after his kids is the only thing that could make him consider it.

I still don't understand this whole line of logic that it's Justice Dept. policy that the President is above the law, and that can't change. It used to be that the Dept. of Education's policy was that segregation was a-ok. And it used to be the United States government's policy that slavery was cool.

Scooter Banks
    Trump has a long history of walking away from losing propositions and declaring victory/blaming everyone else. I see no reason why the Presidency would be any different, especially if he can get Pence to pardon him and his kids on the way out the door. It's essentially the Presidential version of declaring bankruptcy. Just need the pressure to build up enough. Could depend on what his Mar A Lago buddies are whispering to him during executive time. If they start telling him to pull the ripcord and plant the idea that he can spin it as a victory, he might very well go for it.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Why in the world do y’all think Donald J Trump gives a flying fuck about his kids? He prides himself on his sons because it’s an antiquated symbol of masculinity, he wants to fuck Ivanka because she’s hot, and he doesn’t care at all about Tiffany.

Scooter Banks
    Why in the world do y’all think Donald J Trump gives a flying fuck about his kids? He prides himself on his sons because it’s an antiquated symbol of masculinity, he wants to fuck Ivanka because she’s hot, and he doesn’t care at all about Tiffany.
    Because failing to protect his own kids, especially when they are targeted for being his kids/trying to help him, would be threatening to his inflated sense of being the supreme masculine patriarch. If Don Jr. was in trouble for gambling or drinking or something, I have no doubt papa would throw him to the wolves. But if Don Jr. is indicted for trying to help his dad's campaign, that's a direct threat to Trump's masculinity complex.