• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

I mean the whole investigation started by dems gathering opposition research from the Russians.

This is absolutely wrong on multiple counts. First of all, Steele was originally hired by an extremely conservative Republican named Smith. More importantly, it was the revelations of Popadopolous (a Trump campaign worker) that started the investigation.

Do you EVER get ANYTHING right?

Not sure how the tweeter reached its conclusions about "Libs" views on Mueller based on a few unanswered questions. Did you actually watch the clip?

Also, Mueller is a hero, a patriot, and a Republican.

Rare combo nowadays.

What’s a Krassenstein brother?

The Wire has a lot of life lessons for all to learn, but one of the biggest is, if a person is going to church on Sundays, you leave them the fuck alone.

I mean the whole investigation started by dems gathering opposition research from the Russians.

Well, this isn't true, but if it were, one of things that I find astounding about the conservative perspective on this whole situation is that they view it as conspiratorial foul play that a political campaign uncovering potentially illegal activities by the opposition would turn the potentially incriminating evidence over to law enforcement.

The Wire has a lot of life lessons for all to learn, but one of the biggest is, if a person is going to church on Sundays, you leave them the fuck alone.

Especially on Easter. That's messed up. Mueller did his job and he'll come before the House if asked.

Especially on Easter. That's messed up. Mueller did his job and he'll come before the House if asked.

Agree with this. It was not appropriate to confront a guy walking to his car on Easter, knowing full well that he was not going to have any comment.

Nice summary from Congresswoman Katie Hill:

Public figures are subject to probing questions when they’re out in public. Don’t think there’s anything wrong there.

NC Senator Sam Ervin during the Watergate hearings:
“Senator Ervin then called on the president's closest top advisers to appear. The president said they could not. They were protected, as he constitutionally is, by executive privilege. Senator Ervin immediately called a press conference and began with a line from Julius Caesar, 'What meat doth this Caesar eat that he grows so great? And I say to you, what meat do these White House aides eat that they grow so great? We abolished titles of nobility in the long ago and if these men refuse to come down here, I shall instruct the sergeant-at-arms in the Senate to go to the White House and fetch 'em. They are as subject to questioning as any other citizens. The president calls it executive privilege. I call it executive poppycock.'”

Back